More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goliath Goliath

Who has it and how does it manifest?

The new girl in class, innate ability

You are bored out of your mind. It's second period and you're stuck listening to Ms. Wilson, a middle aged woman who's been single all her life due to her flat, boring body and bitter attitude. You wish she'd at least try to look good, all she ever wears are pants and jackets. You glance behind you and unfortunately spot Larry, the fat, acne ridden retard who's mere presence manages to sour your every day.

Ms. Wilson's rant is interrupted when a girl you've never seen before walks in the classroom, she looks to be around your age, her clothes are dirty and her brown hair is unkempt. Despite all that she is quite pretty, especially her bright blue eyes. "Excuse me," says an obviously angry Ms. Wilson "just who exactly are..." her voice dies out as she makes eye contact with the girl. She then turns to face the class, "Students, this is your new classmate, be sure to give her a respectful welcome." You raise your eyebrows, it's not every day a cute girl joins the class. "It looks like there's an open spot behind John." You turn around and see that the one desk behind you is empty, but it's always been like that, so you're not sure why you checked.

Before you can turn around the girl slides into the empty seat. She makes eye contact with you and smiles sweetly. You just gaze back for a moment before turning around. Ms. Wilson is adjusting her mini-skirt, which had ridden up her thick thighs. You don't know what's caused it, but you have a feeling today is going to be fun

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)