More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

And thus, you dream...

The hallways again. (Blowjob)

You wake up.

You're not in your house anymore.

This was the exact same dream you had as last night, but this time, you're actually aware of everything.

"Freaky dream." You commented, starring at the thousand doors covering the weird zigzagging stairway hallway thing.

You don't really know what was going on or what you were doing. All you know what that you had this same exact dream before, although you don't remember what exactly happens in this dream.

Out of curiosity, you open a random door to see what's behind it.

Taking a random door on your right, you find yourself in a bathroom somewhere. It certainly wasn't the bathroom you have at home, it was someone else's.

The shower was running. Someone was in here.

But... This is just a dream, right? It really doesn't matter if someone's here or not, right?

So you decided to look around out.

It was a normal bathroom.... There's nothing to really note about it. Maybe it was more big and fancy than a normal bathroom. Like, for rich people. Kinda girly though, it's filled with a bunch of hair shampoo and conditioners.

The shower stall stops running.

Someone opens the stall and slowly steps out, completely drenched and in the nude.

It was... A girl you've never seen before. Or rather, you think you've seen her before but can't seem to recognize at the moment.

Drying herself with a towel, she doesn't seem to notice you until you decided to speak up and greet yourself. "Hello there!"

"Ah!" She got spooked and jumped back, looking at you with nervous eyes. "Who are you? How did you get in my house?"

"I dunno." You answered honestly.

"Well, please leave before I call security." She warned, her hand hovering to some sort of emergency button you didn't notice before.

Well, that's boring.

"Okay. I'll go." You sigh, turning to leave back the way you came, but then you paused... "Actually, before I leave, can you flash your tits?"

"What?!"

"C'mon, it won't be long. You're kind of a cutey, so I don't want to leave wasting this chance."

The girl looked disgusted for a moment, before looking away with a heavy embarassed blush. "Fine... Just a peek, alright?"

She loosened her towel and let it drop to her feet, revealing a wonderful set of breasts and a shaven pussy.

"Niiiice." You nodded, impressed.

"Please leave now?" She asked, picking up her towel and covering herself again.

"Alright alright, I'm going." You relented, stepping out her room and-

You're back in the maze hallway with a thousand doors.

You look behind you to see that the bathroom girl door was already closed and flying away from reach. You're probably not going to see her again anytime soon.

"That was weird."

Hm...

You decided that you wanted to go home for today. You're not sure how to, but you decided to improvise.

You enter a door in to your left, and you find yourself in the main living room of your house.

"Aw sweet! That was easy." You chuckled.

Hm, what time was it? You checked the clock and saw that it was... Something something something o'clock in the morning.

Awesome, you still got time to mess around for the day.

Without even thinking about it, you float across the room to sit at the couch. Picking up the remote, you turned it on to a random channel to see what was on.

"Hello John, and welcome to Dreamworld."

Oh hey! There's you! You're on tv!

"You must have many questions, but I am more than happy to oblige. You see, John, at some point during mankinds quest for knowledge, we all must ask ourselves, 'how do we know what progress looks like?'"

Tv you went on explaining about some sort of great discovery about the power of sleep and that you were the new God of the realm and blah blah blah blah- You were sooooo boring.

You changed the channel to something else, accidentally ending up on a porn channel with naked girls. A cute brunette was currently sucking on cock faster than the speed of light.

"Meh, I guess this is better." You grunted, leaning back and watching with a bored expression. "I always hate newscasters though..."

"Hey, is that you little bro?" You heard someone from behind you walk down the stairs.

"Yeah it's me!" You answered back.

Shelly walked over to the sofa and sat down right next to you. "How was you day?"

"I dunno, it was weird. I found this hallway, met a random naked lady in her own bathroom, and then I got bored and wanted to watch the TV."

"Oh." Shelly said neutrally, before asking, "Anything good on TV."

"Just some porn."

"Gross... You're such a pervert, John..." She said with actual real disgust.

You decided to take your sister's shirt off again just like last time, ripping it up to peices and allowing her sweet giant melons freedom for the sunlight air.

"Oh, are you getting horny again?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah. I've been hiding a boner away for a long while now since that girl in the bathroom flashed me her tits. Can you take care of it like last night?"

"I'll do even more than that." She giggled, getting out of her seat to lay on her knees in front of you.

Your pants somehow evaporated into the air, and now you were stuck naked with a boner between your sister and the couch seat.

Without any hesitation, Shelly took your cock down her throat instantly, making you gasp in pleasure. She held it down her throat for maybe an entire minute before popping off and breathing heavily for air. "Oh god, I love the taste of this cock. If only I was actually sucking your dick for real and it's not just some stupid wet dream!"

She plunged her mouth down your cock again and started sucking as she bobbed up and down, your cock entering and exiting her throat in a smooth fashion.

The tv screen suddenly showed footage of your sister sucking your cock, but from a first person perspective angle. Like someone was recording this from literally right beside your head.

You didn't really care though, you just wanted to enjoy your cock getting sucked by your sister before you woke up from this dream.

You moan as she continued bobbing her head, placing your hands on her head and letting her do all the work.

She pushed down for another deepthroat, went back up, and pushed down again even further, engulfing your entire dick to get hidden in her mouth.

"Fuck, Shelly!" You sighed, "I wish you were like this in the real life!"

She pulled throat off your cock and gasped heavily, "I could if you wanted me to be. I'll be slutty and suck your cock everyday! Once I wake up, I swear I'm gonna march in your room and make you blow your brains out down my throat just like now."

Hearing that, you grabbed her head and her down back to bobbing her head on your cock, "Don't stop until I cum."

Feeling as energetic and motivated as ever, your sister started lapping her tongue all around your cock as she blowed you, before speeding up and bouncing her head faster.

Your mind was hazy and fueled by pure lust at this point, as you wanted nothing more than to just cum everything down her throat. You held a firm grip on her head and started thrusting your hips towards her everytime she bobbed.

It was long before you felt you reached your breaking point.

With your sister obediently sucking your cock like there was no tomorrow, in the middle of the living room, with the tv showing a different version of you cumming on a different Shelly's giant boobs, everything surreal about this situation just added fuel to the flame.

You let go of her head as you orgasmed, not wanting to hurt her as you spewed out ropes of cum into her mouth. Shelly seemed more than willing to take it all down though, forcing her head and inhaling your throat and gulping every drop of semen that poured out of you.

When it seemed like you were almost empty, Shelly would start bobbing her head again and use her throat to milk out more cum from you, making your orgasm last longer than any normal human being could handle.

Eventually, you do start to run dry. You tap Shelly to let her get off you, and she reluctantly does so. She opens her mouth to you to let you see that she did indeed literally swallow every single last drop.

"You know, I never knew that you were so good at sucking cock, sis." You complimented.

"I don't know why, but I love it when I give blowjobs. I love it when people use their mouths to pleasure each other. I wish I could lick my own clit or even get some kinda machine that eats me out. I looooove oral, and I loooooove your cock..." She coo'ed, seeming almost mindless in her state.

"Kids! Breakfast is ready! Wake up for school!" You heard your mom from outside in the garden.

"What?! No! I wanted to do this again!" Shelly whined, lapping up your cock clean and putting it back in her mouth. She sucked heavily before popping it out of her mouth, "Please don't wake up! Cum in my throat again! Ever since my dream last night, I couldn't stop thinking about the way you came in my mouth. I don't wanna wake up yet!"

"I mean, I wanna stay too! I definitely want to see where this is going, but I can't stop myself from waking up! Besides, it's a Tuesday, we gotta go to school!" You explained.

"Ugh..." Shelly groaned, before leaning up to kiss you, "Visit me again soon."

"If you don't wake up now, I'm gonna buy an alarm clock for the both of you! I can't keep doing this everday!" Your mom shouted again, even loader than last time.

In your very last moments here, your sister gobbled your cock up and savored its taste before either of you woke up-

You woke up startled, "I'm up! I'm up!"

And thus starts the new day again.

Anything new happening today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)