More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spucki Spucki

Where do we start the story

The first Game

It was Friday afternoon. The school was not meant to begin again until Monday. It was the perfect opportunity for a friend group of five people to begin their first session of D&D.
They met in Jonathan's basement, where he already readied himself to be the Dungeon Master of their Campaign. As his four guests took place on the table he lurked his eyes over the dungeon master screen, staring everyone rotatory into the eyes. "Are you ready to begin your first session?", he asked.
"Just proceed" One of the party members answered.
"I have prepared a special game, just for you.", Jonathan said, while laying three decks of cards in the middle of the table.
"These are the character cards. You each take one from every deck and get your character's race, class, and attributes, from your results."
One after one everyone at the table received his cards, not showing anyone, what they got.
"Now that you have created your character, the fun can begin!"
Suddenly thunder began cracking around the table. A purple smoke began circling the chairs. "What is happening!?", one of the party members yelled, as the smoke began climbing up his legs enveloping him slowly.
Inhaling the gas, the mind of everyone on the table turned black.

Where does the party awake and as whom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)