More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MrHeracles MrHeracles

Shit... That was a lot of changes. But wait where does John fit into all of this?

The boy who has it all

John looked at himself in the mirror his cock had finally grown to full length. He was a beast. He'd studied for a month after his 18 birthday to take his high school entrance exam. Being black, he wanted to make sure that he did well. Now that he'd scored in the top 1% he would have the biggest cock on campus. His stepmother was paying for him to go to one of the best private schools in the city. The type that rich white guys would send their "sons" to. Being infertile any non black man had to pay for a black "stud" to impregnate their wife. Though the children always end looking like the mother, so families still looked like they belonged together. At least for the most part. John grabbed his phone and closed the wonderful app. He took a look at the uniform his mother had laid out for him, but decided to leave it where it lay. Today was the first day of school and he wanted to make a good impression. So he left his room completely naked.

He entered the kitchen to find his mother, Donna, making breakfast. She was only wearing an apron. He walked up to her and cupped her perfectly round ass, giving it a little squeeze. "Good morning mom," he said. His mother let out a nearly silent moan, but she had not yet moved to stop him. He started to rub his hardening cock between her brown ass cheeks.

Now his mother turned to look him. She grinned in joyous excitement. "Gwen..... come here..." she shouted, "quick!"

John's stepmother, Gwen, burst into the kitchen from the garage, alarmed. "What's going on, Donna?" she asked. But once she saw John she ran up and hugged him. "Oh my goodness. Look at you, sweetie." She walked over and put am arm around Donna. "Not even a pair of shoes... Someone is trying to make a good impression!" They both stood admiring their son. Looking at them both together he could see why they were together. Obviously, they loved each other, but they were also smoking hot. His mother, Donna, was 43. She had grey eyes, black hair and smooth brown skin. Her job as a personal trainer kept her slim frame very toned. Her breasts, if he had to guess, were a very full D-cup. His stepmother Gwen was slightly shorter than Donna but she'd let her breasts swell to an amazing G-cup. Her red hair and green eyes looked great paired with her pale skin. She wasn't as slim as Donna, but she had perfect curves. She'd inherited all of her ex-husband's wealth when he was arrested for condom production and distribution.

His mothers met at the gym after Gwen's divorce. They were married a year later. He and his sister's father was a professional stud they'd hired to give them each three children. John was the only boy. He had five older sisters. They were probably just getting up. John had to get to school early for freshman orientation.

Is John ready to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)