More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cherry Claire Cherry Claire

What's next?

The Writers !

Jennifer awoke with a smile on her face and the sun shining through her window, a strange feeling of happiness running through her for no reason. The brunette jumped out of bed and walked over to the nearest window of her second story apartment.

“Good morning Los Angeles!” Jennifer proclaimed as she had never done before, standing with her hands on her hips in front of the full body sized window.

“Good morning to you-.” A random voice came from below. Jennifer looked down to see who it was and why they had stopped talking. Her eyes found a young man staring up to her with wide eyes and his mouth hanging wide open.

“What's wrong?” Jennifer called out to him, his answer was to point to his own shirt.

Jennifer raised a confused eyebrow before realizing that he might be trying to tell her there was something weird on her shirt. Jennifer looked down and found there wasn't anything on her shirt, because she wasn't wearing a shirt or anything else for that matter.

Jennifer was buck ass nude and standing in front of a window big enough for anyone passing to see all of her good bits.

Well that was ok enough, after all only one guy had seen her and he didn't take any proof of this so it would be fine. That would be true if not for Jennifer was still standing in front of the window, making no attempt to cover herself at all. By the time Jennifer realized that she should cover herself or move, a number of other people had joined in looking up to her nude body, a few had taken out their phones and were pointing them at her.

“Nope!” Jennifer yelled, grabbing and closing the window curtains. With her privacy restored, Jennifer came to a few revelations.

“Why did I do any of that?” She asked herself.

She woke up naked, meaning she had slept naked which she had never done before. She also just randomly woke up and greeted the city she lived in, something she also never did before.

“What's going on?!” Jennifer yelled.

In reply to her question, a small notepad popped into reality and floated in front of her.

“Oh no.” Jennifer grabbed the floating notepad and read the words on its front.

‘Hey Jennifer! It's us, the writing team you so uncaringly ruined the work of! Now don't worry too much about that, it only got us all in big trouble with the boss and we’re all only absolutely enraged beyond reason!’

“Oh this is gonna suck,” Jennifer said to herself.

‘Yes it is going to suck! Mainly for you Jennifer! Since your season is done and nobody is really paying attention to you, we’re gonna good ahead and have some fun! We're going to bring every humiliation and violation we can think of upon you and since we control how you act and think, we're gonna dumb down your intelligence so you never realize what's going on until your forth wall powers kick in and allow you to briefly take control of your own life and have enough lucidity to realize just what's happening and feel the humiliation. Then you can only sit in horror as you know you will eventually leave that moment of lucidity and fall right back under our control, perfectly set for your next humiliation.’

Jennifer stood, quaking in fear at the words.

“Well reader,” Jennifer spoke. “I'm in some deep shit.”

Understatement of the century.

She was fucked, trapped in a situation where she would even have to actively engage in breaking the fourth wall or risk falling under the control of people who only wish to bring about great humiliation on her. Despite how she made it seem, breaking the fourth wall was actually difficult to accomplish and difficult to sustain. She would need to actively concentrate to keep it up and-

“Ow!” Jennifer jumped as a small bit of her roof broke off and fell and hit her lightly on the head. It wasn't enough to actually injure her but it was enough to make her completely lose her train of thought.

“What was I thinking about again?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)