More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ashlight Ashlight

Who has it and how does it manifest?

The Teacher after your Girlfriend - School Rules

It was the dawn of the final hour, as you liked to call it. First day of the final semester of high school in your life. The last true barrier to adulthood. Sure, you were eighteen, had your own car, and your parents trusted you enough to not enforce a curfew on you, but the obligations of school and homework were still massive annoyances. Plus, your high school is hardly top of the state quality. In fact, you'd be surprised if the average teacher there even held a degree.

Still, if there was any consolation, it was your girlfriend Katie. Despite being the cheerleading captain, she defies all stereotypes except for her stunningly good looks. Kind, charismatic, smart, and topped off with two large breasts, she was easily the favourite to be voted valedictorian at graduation. How you managed to bag her remains within the top ten mysteries that science still cannot answer.

*

Arriving at school, you were glad to see that some things never changed. The front gate is as rickety as ever, the flowerbeds as dead as they always have been, and the female seniors were topless just like they were last year-

Hm? Was that right? When were those regulations enacted again? And for what reason? As you stand in the parking lot in a stupor, trying to pick up hazy fragments of your memory, you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist, and more importantly, two breasts squeezing against your back. "What're you standing out here for, Nate? Two more minutes until the bell."

You turn around to see your girlfriend grinning, her long blond hair flowing down her chest, but it wasn't enough to obscure her tits at all. Large, shapely, and right in front of you. You can feel your previous thoughts and questions flow away into the wind merely at the sight of her.

She raises an eyebrow at your stare, and looks down at herself. "What? Haven't gotten bored of them yet? I swear, you men are always led by your lower half. We've been topless for a whole semester and all you pervs are still ogling us," she says while laughing and elbowing you playfully.

Her words jolt your memories slightly. That's right, the new school policy was enacted last semester, and supposedly it was designed to desexualize the female body. Another brilliant idea concocted by the geniuses that run this school. Obviously, it was heavily opposed by parents and students alike, yet somehow the school board managed to push it through. Failure to dress appropriately meant an suspension, and a whole semester later, most female students have come to grudgingly accept this new policy.

"What can I say, we're predicable creatures," you say as you laugh with her, the two of you heading inside the school building. Along the way, you're keenly aware that plenty of eyes, from both male students and teachers, are glued to Katie. This is no surprise, since she's by far the most beautiful girl in the school, but it still triggers no small amount of jealousy to flow through you. As you said, men are predictable indeed.

First Period?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)