More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

What follows?

The Perfect Sister

"G'Morning, Sleepy Head." Monica purred as she rearranged the wet loose towel provocatively in front of him, giving him a scandalous view of her ample bosom that instantly made his cock hardened. "I hoped that you would have joined me in the shower."

"I err... Uhm..." Josh was speechless as he gawked over his sister's perfect body. He was head over heels in love with his previous girlfriend, Julie. But Monica had a body that would put a supermodel to shame which was the result of years of exercises and strict dieting as well as fortunate genes. The women in his family were particularly well-endowed and Monica was no exception. She was tall, with long legs, a tone belly, and an ass that would make every man and women stop to admire.

"What's wrong?" Monica asked as she wiped her hair dry with another towel and noticed her brother's stare, her concern quick and evident.

"Its... You startled me that's all." Josh said quickly but Monica remained skeptical.

"Well, it's not like I snuck in here." Monica frowned, "Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing I swear... Its just a silly dream I had." Josh found himself saying, unsure if it really was a conversation that he would want to have with his sister - lover?

"Well? Tell me more..." Monica insisted, trying to find some clean clothes in her messy drawer, letting her towel fall loose and nearly giving Josh a heart attack. "What has gotten my poor brother so spooked?"

"I dreamt that we were... That it was illegal for us to be together. Brother and sister, I mean. And now seeing you, looking like that, I'm glad it wasn't real." Josh winced at how absurd and cheesy he sounded but the soft smile on his sister's face made his heart melt.

"For the smartest guy I know, you can be such an idiot." Monica said amused as she abandoned her search for her underwear and instead climbed on the bed, straddling Josh in the process. Josh only got a brief glimpse of Monica's clean-shaven pussy before she brought her mouth down upon him, locking him in a ferocious tongue-filled kiss that made him temporarily forget how to breathe.

Monica moaned into the kiss as she wrapped her legs around Josh's waist, grinding her crotch against her brother's, his boxer briefs being the only thing between his hardening cock and her wet pussy.

"Fuck me, big brother." Monica moaned as Josh broke their liplock to nibble and bite the side of her neck, marking her flawless skin with big red bruises from his mouth. "Come on... Its been days since we last fucked!"

The fact that a beautiful woman was practically begging for him was enough to drive his lust into overdrive, but hearing it come straight from his sister's sinful lips made Josh even more aroused.

"C... Condom..." Josh managed to say in between his sister's eager kisses but Monica merely gave him a disbelieving look.

"I'm on the pill. Besides..." Monica bent low, crushing her soft breasts against his hard chiselled chest as she erotically whisper in his ear. "I know how much you love doing me bare... Without a rubber between us... Fucking filling me up until I drip you for days after..."

Josh groaned as Monica kissed him harder as she rubbed her sopping wet cunt against his hardening cock. He was certain that if he had been a virgin then he would have made a fool of himself by cumming as soon as he felt the warmth of Monica's velvet sheath against the tip of his cock. He had never been this aroused in his entire life and he prayed that he could last long enough to make it enjoyable for his sister.

"Ohh fuck. You're dripping wet." Josh exclaimed as Monica lowered herself upon his erect cock, and the feeling was indescribable. It was like he was a virgin once more. Or a sinner entering the gates of Heaven.

"Always for you." Monica said breathlessly as she impaled herself upon the incestuous cock, until the pelvis of the two siblings were joined in forbidden union. Once fully seated, she leaned back for a kiss, giving Josh the opportunity to run his hands up over her breasts. He lightly circled her nipples with his fingertips, enjoying the wet warmth wrapped tightly around him and the steady pace of her slow thrusts.

His hands soon traveled south, grabbing hold of her clit and rubbing it between his finger and his thumb. Already jerking from such direct contact, Monica fell into rhythm, hips rolling in sync with his touch. He could feel her muscles inside tensing up. When she leaned forward, he tried his best to keep his fingers busy at work, despite an awkward reach. With his free hand, he brushed her long hair out of the way before clutching her hip and helping her keep pace.

"We've got to be quick," she rasped, both hands flat on either side of his head as she bounced in his lap. "I've got classsssss.... And you... Oh! Fucccck!"

So focused on juggling his tasks, Josh nearly forgot they were on a time limit. He looked down, seeing her soft lower lips clinging to his shaft as he disappeared inside of her again and again. Captivated by the sight of them joined together, joined intimately in a way no siblings should ever be.

Monica seemed to read his mind and looked down where they were joined, her pace faltering just a little bit as she too was captivated by the incestuous sight. Turning back to him, Monica had the happiest smile on her face and it was in that moment that Josh realised that he was deeply in love with his sister, a feeling of intense longing that he had never felt for anyone else in his life.

Monica closed the distance between them, her skin sticky with their combined sweat, foreheads pressed together, chest against chest and her tongue duelling with his. All while she frantically slammed herself again and again on his cock, threatening to unleash its potent contents deep within her.

Josh had never had an orgasm simultaneously with a woman during sex before. But Monica was different. It was as if they were made for each other. Josh had no idea whether her orgasm triggered his, or if feeling him ejaculate in her pussy triggered hers. All that he know was that it was like an out of body experience, their bodies riding the waves of pleasure, floating in midair before collapsing on the bed in a sweaty mess of tangled limbs, too exhausted to do anything but to stare into each others eyes and share a languid kiss.

"Well... What time do you have to go?" Josh asked after a while after Monica made no movement to get off him and he looked at the bedside clock which read 8:23AM in big red figures.

"Shh..." Monica purred sleepily, burying her face like a satisfied kitten on Josh's chest. "Gimme five more minutes."

But as his cock failed to soften in his sister's wet furnace and began to harden once more due to Monica's ministrations, Josh knew for a fact that they would only get out of bed much, much later during the day.

What's next for the happy couple?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)