More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CrowRavenMagpie CrowRavenMagpie

What's next?

The Monarch's new weapon

It was another standard arching against the Ventures for the Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend. The Venture family was cowering in the Venture Compound’s panic room while Brock Samson made quick work of the Monarch’s henchmen. But this time, the Monarch claimed he had an edge over the Ventures this time.

“Monarch, it’s not going to work. When has it ever worked!”

“Trust me, this time I know what I’m doing!”

The Monarch struggled to carry an awkwardly shaped golden bazooka on his shoulders as he made his way down the partially destroyed halls of the compound.

“With Samson distracted by my loyal henchmen, my Vacuum Cannon shall help me defeat the Ventures once and for all!” The Monarch cackled.

Dr. Girlfriend sighed and rolled her eyes. Sometimes it was just hard to take the job seriously when you’re used to losing all the time. Even so, she followed the Monarch down the hall and over to the locked panic room.

“Henchman 21! Break down the door!” The Monarch announced.

“Right away!”

Henchman 21 pushed past Dr. Girlfriend and the Monarch over to the door. He rammed into the door shoulder first multiple times until it broke off its hinges.

_“Ah!” _They could hear Dr. Venture screeching from inside.

“Excellent work, move in!” The Monarch laughed some more as he and Dr. Girlfriend entered through the door.

Dr. Venture was curled up in a corner but his two boys were nowhere to be found. That didn’t matter to the Monarch though. He stepped in front of 21 and Dr. Girlfriend and pointed his new weapon straight at Rusty.

“So Dr. Venture, it looks like you’ve reached the end the line!” The Monarch put his finger to the gun’s trigger.

“Oh god, not like this…” Dr. Venture closed his eyes.

Dr. Girlfriend and 21 both kept a careful eye out, looking out the way they came. Typically, this was when Brock or the brothers would come in and stop the Monarch at the last minute. But this time, it seemed like the Monarch’s plan would finally succeed.

“Prepare to meet your doom!” The Monarch pulled the trigger the gun whirred to life.

But as soon as it started it appeared to have the exact opposite effect of what the Monarch had desired. Cold air was blown in Dr. Venture’s face while a sucking pressure came from the back.

“Uh… Is it supposed to be doing something?” Dr. Venture asked.

“What the- Do I have this thing backward?” The Monarch looked at the weapon. “That can’t be right.”

“Here, lemme take a look.” Dr. Girlfriend got closer to her husband but that would prove to be a mistake. As soon as she was close to the weapon, part of her costume got sucked into the vacuum cannon. “Hey!”

A ripping noise came from within the device and Dr. Girlfriend tried to step away only to fall over. This ripped her outfit further from the back downwards. The outfit was sucked into the vacuum cannon and Dr. Venture’s face was sprayed with the shredded remains of Dr. Girlfriend’s clothes.

Dr. Girlfriend looked down at herself and her brain registered what happened. Her costume had been ripped to pieces by the Monarch’s stupid new toy and she hadn’t chosen to wear any undergarments. This left her naked in front of her husband, her arch nemesis, and Henchman 21.

“Oh shit…”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)