More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

The Frost Sisters (The Gifted)

The Frost Sisters, also known as the Three-in-One, are a set of telepathic triplets whose abilities are greatest when in close physical proximity of each other, as they share a hive mind-like connection.

Two months prior to eXploited, they infiltrated a rally for Senator Montez. Esme was undercover as his assistant named Stacy. After she talked with Senator Montez, Esme was telepathically warned by Sophie and Phoebe that Sentinel Services had arrived to capture them. They told Esme to run and escape as they were being taken by Sentinel Services. While Esme escaped, her sisters telepathically told her to find them. Sophie and Phoebe were then taken and imprisoned at a facility. Despite her immense power, Esme knew she couldn't mastermind a prison break on her own, so she had her unknowing allies plan and lead an attack on Trask Industries after informing them of the Strucker parents so called deception with everyone realizing that it was too late once they found Esme manipulated all of them.

The sisters are completely identical, they are young Caucasian women with light skin, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. When they use their telepathic abilities, their eyes glow with a bright blue hue, and glow even more when acting under their hive mind. They also possess the tendency to have matching hairstyles and outfits, even down to the accessories, virtually making it impossible to tell one from the other.

Powers and Abilities :

  1. Telepathic Hive Mind: The sisters share a linked hive mind, which allows them to share thoughts, communicate mentally and maintain a continuous telepathic connection over great distances. The link is strongest when they are in close physical proximity, and their collective mind also allows for increased telepathic power and shared intellect. When the girls use their telepathy, their eyes glow bright blue, and they glow even more when acting under the hive mind.
  2. Telepathy: The sisters possess the ability to read minds and project their thoughts to others. They are able to analyze people's memories and influence minds, as seen when Esme implanted a vivid nightmare into Polaris' mind while she slept. Though they individually possess their own telepathy, their telepathic abilities are greater when the girls join together.
  3. Empathy: The sisters possess limited emphatic abilities, as Esme could read Chloe Tans' emotions, sensing a lot of need and pain.
  4. Mind Control: The sisters have shown the ability to control multiple people’s minds at the same time, as demonstrated when they several Sentinel Services agents to kill both their fellow agents and themselves.
  5. Pain Inducement: The sisters can induce mental pain inside people’s minds, as shown when they rendered two Sentinel Service agents writhing on the ground, clutching at their heads in pain.
  6. Psychosomatic Symptoms Inducement: The sisters have the ability to influence the minds of others to produce a series of illusory psychosomatic actions, that cause the body to react as if it were actually physically experiencing it; for example, they have shown to be able to induce an interruption of the respiratory tract by telling their victim to "stop breathing".

How do the Three-in-One become the three that are naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)