More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Choose a story:

The Check Out Motel

Somewhere along a forest highway was a small motel complex called The Check Out Motel. The place consisted of 5 individual rooms on two floors, a couple of cabins, some essential services, a small camping ground and lots for trailers staying the night. Gary Gordan, the middle aged owner of the establishment, stayed here alone with no further company. The nearest town was hours away, but he manages on his own somehow.

He had been the owner for the past few years since his father handed it over to him, and with his will came a full explanation of a well kept secret. It was a secret that Gary now kept and one he been taking advantage of for the longest time now. The grounds had been put under a spell by a devious previous owner in the 60s when it was built. It made any living thing who entered the grounds completely susceptible to any kind of suggestion from any owner of the complex. It allowed him to manipulate their minds and bodily functions at will. The legacy of this secret was hidden everywhere in the complex. Secret rooms and passageways. Peepholes and 'access points'. There were also hidden cameras everywhere, still maintained by Gary in his office out back. What he uses this secret for was the reason why he was never lonely. He would have a good looking woman on her knees or bent over a bed every other night, claiming 'payments' for every $10 spent on the bill. It was a very exciting venture. He would never know what would come to his doorstep next and every day was another one to be enjoyed to the fullest.

Choose a perspective:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)