More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

Choose a story:

The Charming Manipulator

A strange man you don’t know comes to your house and tells you to invite him in, you’d promptly shut the door and probably call the cops. Unless if his name is Alexander Zeus in witch case one does not have a choice.

Alexander Zeus does not exist. Not in any country or database, Alex is probably not his real name. However it’s the name he most prefers. Not that anybody will be able to remember it.

Alex has a unique gift that allows him to control anyone. People are compelled to do what he says. He does not use a device, technique, or magic. Simply by communicating can he acquire whatever he wants. Money, Food, Drink, Shelter, and Pleasure is given willingly though the whispers of his voice and the gestures of his body.

This power has given Alex an ego to surpass the men he’s named after. Obsessed with living his life in total luxury at no expense as well as to satisfy his unyielding sexual need. Having his way with the most beautiful women gives him the greatest of happiness. No woman can refuse a night or many nights in the flesh with Alex. Resistance is not an option, only obedience.

Where shall the story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)