More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bestmarvelenf bestmarvelenf

What happens at the Gala?

Televised nudity

"Mom, don't do this!" Kate Bishop begged, squirming and squealing and covering her most private parts in attempt to preserve some dignity, but her buttcheeks were still showing.

Eleanor dragged Kate through the busy streets of New York. Usually they would be transported by a limousine, but Eleanor didn't wish to give Kate a place to hide. Kate shivered. It was freezing cold.

"Nice ass" whistled a passerby, who gave it a smack.

"Mom, you're just gonna let him do that?" Kate whined, covering up her ass for a moment before realizing that she just exposed her entire front to the crowd, shrieking and quickly returning to cover up her tits and ass. Eleanor remained silent, not entertaining any more of her daughters complaining.

As they reached the charity gala, a crowd gathered around Kate. The press was there, taking photos and filming live. Kate wished the ground would open up and swallow her whole as her mother pulled Kate's arms away from her body. A chorus of laughter and whistling erupted from her unwanted audience.

"This is my daughter, Kate. She decided the most charitable thing to do would be to display herself for everyone at the gala. "

It got more embarrassing. People began throwing money at her like they would a stripper.

Eleanor whispered in Kate's ear. "Go along with it or I'll spank you".

Kate had **** but to play along, and held up peace signs as she smiled, fearing a spanking if she covered what she most desperately wished to keep hidden.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)