More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Choose a story:

Teacher Control

David had this thing for his Math teacher, Mrs Browning. It involved a lot of jacking off, and a gallons of hot sperm deposited into tissues and the bathroom. It was no secret that Mrs Browning, although married, was one of the hottest educators in the school, but David had no interest in what she had to teach. He was only interested in her pornstar like body that he would never have dreamed to ever exist. He spends a great deal of time staring at her boobs than he does at the blackboard. More than once, he had gotten into trouble for not paying attention, but he didn't care. Staring was the only thing he could do because there was literally nothing else he could do about it, except maybe fuel his fantasies with all sorts of things boys his age do.

There came a time during his senior year when he was out looking for books to pass the time. He came across a book about hypnosis, and after reading the synopsis, he was hooked. The next week or so was spent on learning and testing, where he used his friends as guinea pigs. After figuring out how powerful it was, several of his mates joked about using it on their girlfriends. That was when David first thought about using it on the subject of his sexual obsession. At first, it seemed like a daunting task, until he finally worked up the courage and the resolve to make all his teenage dirty dreams come true.

Choose a character's perspective:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)