More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 7ron95 7ron95

Who are you?

Tanja Watson, woman at a only woman university

It was Monday afternoon, when I entered my room in the student dormitory.

I’m Tanja Watson, 22 years. I'm studying Economics at an English only girl university. A university only for woman, this is a special university. The founders were wealthy Lady's who wanted to have a counterpart to the only man "Gentleman Club". And even till today, the woman in charge didn't changed the university rules.

They wanted to keep this tradition, to educate the leading woman of the future, as they said. Over the 120 years, the university had some influence in the role's, woman played around the world. And some of the woman from our university, are well known in the business world. So, with a degree from this university, my chances were high to get a leading job in the business world.

To be a woman who liked other woman, that sounded like the perfect place for me. But as the founders were old Lady’s, their views and opinions were as old, as themselves. I found only one, who was like me. And we both were not...let me say not the prettiest at the university.

I entered my little room, which I called home. On the right side, there was my shelf, where I store some of my stuff. Behind my shelf, comes my bed.

I just came back, from studying with Susan, my best friend. We know us a couple years now and share everything, including our secrets. If I ever need someone, she's here for me and for me it's the same!

I dropped straight onto the bed and looked around my little room for a while. There was my Wardrobe and my desk on the left side of my room. I closed my eyes and tried to doze off a few minutes.

I woke up because my mobile phone was suddenly vibrating. Maybe Susan needed something from me or got a question? I took my mobile phone out of my trousers and looked at the display. There was a notification, about a new installed App.

Confused I checked the app settings section of my phone. Normally it's not possible, that an app is installed out of nowhere?

It's called 'Submission Accelerator', what a weird name? I checked the play store, but didn't find anything with that name. I started the browser and searched the net for the app, but I found nothing.

The first thing I did, was starting the virus scanner of my phone. Ok, I have to say I'm a nerd, I love Science Fiction and technology. The virus scanner didn't showed any findings?

Hmmm, I started thinking if I should just remove it, but the virus scanner showed nothing and an app come up out of nowhere made me curious!

So I tapped on the icon and the app started.

_- WELCOME TO THE SUBMISSION ACCELERATOR! -_

This app will help you gain control back in your life!

- INSTRUCTIONS -

Every person in this world has a "submission counter". This number shows how submissive people are towards you. Normally this number stays fairly stabile after a few days of getting to know each other, but by using this app, you can start changing the number very fast.

By clicking on this app you have already activated it, so the following passive elements are now in use:

1. You will gain submission points on people when they obey your orders.

2. No person can decrease the amount of submission you have on them anymore.

Every person is ranked from -100 to +100 in regards of their submission towards you. This is an easy shorthand on how to read their current personality:

-100 to -80 = This person will not take commands from you unless they literally have no other choice. They are more likely to get enjoyment out of bossing you around.

-80 to -60 = This person is very likely not to listen to your commands. The person assumes that he/she is in command of your relationship, and don't consider your opinions important.

-60 to -40 = You can sometimes get this person to listen to your commands. This person thinks it is unusual every time you don't obey him/her.

-40 to -20 = This person obeys your commands sometimes, but won't do it happily. Thinks it's more natural for him/her to be the leader.

-20 to 0 = This person doesn't prefer to take commands from you. The person considers themselves to be the more dominant in the relationship.

0 to 20 = This person is more likely to take commands from you. The person considers you to be the more dominant in the relationship.

20 to 40 = This person prefers to take commands from you. They think of you as the one more suitable to be the leader.

40 to 60 = This person enjoys taking commands from you. Has sometimes trouble deciding things for themselves, without your opinion.

60 to 80 = This person gets sexual pleasure from taking commands from you. The person is almost afraid to make their own decisions anymore.

80 to 100 = The person is completely bound to you, and is willing to do almost anything you order. Is basically too afraid to make their own decisions anymore that don't have anything to do with pleasing you.

- HOW TO GAIN SUBMISSION POINTS -

You gain submission points from people by giving them orders and commands. Every time they obey, their submission grows.

Note: This app will not help you gain dominance instantly. If you order someone to do something right now, they are as likely to obey as they were before you started using this program. However, as their submission grows after successful orders, it's of course then more easy to get them to obey and get more submission points.

However, the number of points gained is tied to to their current submission number and humiliation factor.

For example, if a person has -63 submission points, and you successfully command them to bring you a coffee, this will result in some points based on how humiliating this person finds this command to be. But if, for example, you give the same order to a person who has +70 submission already, and has already done more humiliating orders for you, this would probably gain you no more points.

The more humiliating you make your orders, the faster the submission points will grow.

I read everything and was totally confused. Submission points? Was this a joke? It had to be! The next thing what happened, was a message window, which popped up.

Accept Mental Information connection?

Yes <> No

Mental connection? This has to be another joke, I knew from science papers, people work at mental connections with computer, but that's still in the beginning and theres no practical use out of it. I laughed, but pressed 'Yes', what could happen.

'Thank you, for accepting the mental information connection.'

I was looking up from my phone and looked through my room. No one here? Where did that voice in my head came from? Could it be possible this was a top secret app from the government, for testing out new technologies? But why and how on my phone? I heard nothing more.

And how could this be possible, the pictures in the articles about mental connections showed pictures with weird headgear, to get some information out of the brain. But to get information into the brain, this was totally some top secret stuff.

I was totally confused and looked through the app. It was a bit like these dating apps. On the bottom you had symbols. When you put your finger on the display and swipe to left or right you changed the symbol and the page. On the first page, the description was:

Personal Information

At this page I saw a picture from me and some basic data.

Name: Tanja Watson

Age: 22

Height: 1,61m

Weight: 80kg

Actually I was never into sports and when I was younger, I never had the interest. And as I got older, my will to spend a lot of time in exercise was not very strong, because of the condition which my body already was. It was a vicious circle.

And where came the picture of mine? It wasn't a selfie, it was a normal picture? I had no clue?

There were 3 symbols on the bottom. I swiped to the next page and symbol of the app. It had the description 'Settings' It just showed a text with a blue colored button and the text 'Yes' beside it.

Accept mental information connection

Yes

I pushed it and the button grayed out and the text changed to 'No'. Ok, like a normal setting, I thought. I pushed the button again, it turned blue and the text 'Yes' came up.

'Thank you, for accepting the mental information connection'

I heard this voice in my head again. The voice came directly out of my head. To be honest, it's not 100% like a voice, more of a new information in my head, which...just popped up, when I thought about it. But it felt like a voice.

I never heard of something like that, it couldn't be possible and must be a joke? But it couldn't be a joke! Where came that information in my head, no matter what I read or heard till today, nothing in the brain science was nearly comparable with this!

After that I swiped, to the next page, it showed the 'Basic information' about the Submission Accelerator. The stuff I read, when I opened the app the first time. I went through the information and the different Submission levels from -100 - +100.

After a few minutes while I was thinking and checking the app, Susan called me. She asked if we could meet in her room, today.

Oh, I totally forget...Susan...we tried to meet nearly every day, for talking, learning and dinner.

I closed the app, put the phone on my bed and went to her room. She lived in the same dormitory, but on another floor.

On the way to her, I met no other students. Of course, it was afternoon, the most learn in their rooms or are in the village near the university.

I entered Susan's room and she started talking immediately, about some of her concerns, ideas and problems. Before I entered her room I decided not to tell her about the app. I wanted to check out the app a bit more, before I told her about it.

But as always, when she started talking...I forgot about my own stuff. And even though, I forgot the phone in my room. If I wanted to tell her about it, I should show her the app.

So we had our conversation about the typical stuff we talk about. And like always we had dinner, this time in her room.

What happened after Dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)