More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 7ron95 7ron95

What happened after Dinner?

Authors Note

Hello,

this is my very first Story. I never wrote anything like that.

I read the Story of Drek 2 times and liked the idea behind the App. So, I started my own one. Thank you Drek for this idea!

Please don't be too harsh with me, come up with critique and say how I can do better. English is not my mother tongue, if you find failures please correct me. I'm from Europe, so I will use the SI-units, metric units. So heights and weights are based in 'm' and 'kg'. Sorry guys, but I always have to convert those values in other story's to my own ones, but in my story I don't want to do that.

In this story there are only female relationships, because Drek set the restrictions and I'm totally ok with that. I wanted to have a female character! I have a nice idea for the 250 points perk for a woman. I hope you will like it!?!

There will be no watersports in this story! All characters are minimum 21!

I like to express the domination and submission of the charakters, about the addressing of the respective persons. Of course I will do humiliating things, but for me, the addressing is important, too. And I like High Heels and Skirts.

What I liked about Dreks Story too, was that he used pictures for it. And when I saw that he did these AI generated pictures, I wanted to do the same for my own. Thanks Drek, for showing the Link for the Stable Diffusion software. In the last weeks I worked with it, and I think I got now a bit experience with that. It's really difficult, to get pictures with the same person/face in different positions, but the most stuff works out.

Sometimes I'm not soooo creative with new traits, although I got some nice ideas. I got some from the original Story, from Jacks traits. I hope that is ok for you, Drek???

For my readers, if you got ideas for traits, please tell me about them in the comments or PM's. When I like them, I will find a way to get them into my Story. Never underestimate other people, they have great ideas. So (as a call to my readers) if you have read the story of Drek and got an idea for a a trait, I'm open to read them.

Just as an information, on my own computer I'm several chapters ahead than online. So, there will be a lot story to read, I can tell you that already. ;) Sometimes I'm a bit fast with points, but I hope that is not an issue!?!

Thank you for reading my Story, I hope you will like it!?!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)