More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 7ron95 7ron95

What happened after Dinner?

I came back and opened the App

After, we had dinner, I went back to my room. When I entered it, I saw the phone blinking. I took the phone and looked at it. No message or something, but the icon of the app had a notification sign.

I opened the app and was stunned!!!

There was a new symbol on the bottom, a new page inside the app. When I swiped to the new page, there were 2 folders. On both folders, was a little 1. I read the description of the first folder.

'True friend('s)'.

I tapped it. There was a picture from Susan and her 'Basic data'.

Name: Susan Gray

Age: 21

Height: 1,55m

Weight: 71kg

There she was, with her black hair and smiling. It looked like my profile page. But I never took a picture of her? There were 2 differences to my profile, she had additional rows. The first one was 'SP', I think that meant Submission Points.

SP: +4

And a row with an out grayed button. It looked the same, as the button for the mental connection.

Switch off submission points

No

I tapped at the text and a window opened.

We know, a true friend is very important for the most people, and they need someone to talk with. This option is especially for a situation like this. This option only appears with a true friend and only here in this folder. The app scanned this person and found out, this person deserves an option like this. When you tapp this option to 'Yes', the Submission points will not change. If you want to change the persons behavior and your influence, change the setting to 'No'.

But be sure about it, actually it's not possible to change the submission points back.

We have a special option for these friends, when a subject is at +21 points, this friend can collect points, too. When the user says “I wish that you show the same respect to ‘Name’ as you do to me.”. The friend got the same rights with the subject and this will be shown at the subject’s profile. But this friend cannot give an order against the user. If that’s happening the user get’s a mind information, about the fact, that the friend tried to order someone against the user. '

What was written here? "We know…" Who is "We"? And how did the app scanned my friend, even if I didn’t had my phone? Could it be about the mental connection? I mean, I was able to get information from the phone. Does that mean it could do a scan, threw myself?

I don’t know if this option was there because the app knows me or it was something like a general thing. But with this point, they were absolute right. And does that really mean, Me and Susan can do that together? That’s great, like I said, she’s my best friend!

I tapped it to 'Yes'! This app is just phenomenal, there were her exact data. But I didn't wanted to take any risks! She is my best friend, I wouldn't change her a bit! But, there was the sentence '...actually it's not possible to change the submission points back'. Does that mean the app could change while I was using it or even make updates? I mean it’s logical, when someone is programming this app, there will be updates. And the app does that by itself?

Ok, there was definitely a change, I saw this new symbol on the bottom.

I tapped a backwards arrow and came back to the profile page with those 2 folders. The other folder had the description 'mere acquaintance' and at the bottom there was this 1. I tapped on it and saw a profile page and a picture of Leni.

Name: Lena Maier

Age: 23

Height: 1,73m

Weight: 69kg

SP: -41

I know her...but why did she came up? To be honest, knowing her, would be a bit much to say. She's a nice person and from Germany. When we meet in the kitchen or on the floor we talk a bit normally. Never very much, cause we didn't had any courses together or the same interests.

Why was Susan and Leni in the app, I tried to think?

I visited Susan, talked with her and went back to my room. Of course, I had a short talk with Leni on the way back. That means, every time I talk with someone, this person appears in the app? How could this happen, just because I was talking with another person? And why was her Name Lena and not Leni?

Yes, I didn't thought about it, her real name was Lena, but everyone called her Leni. I never asked why? How does the app get this information? Her data, height and weight. And her submission points were in the minus area.

I read the instructions again and searched the app, but didn't get any more clues out of it? It was late already, so I decided to went to bed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)