More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Tandy Bowen (Marvel's Cloak And Dagger)

Tandy Bowen is a plucky teenage Southern girl who, due to an accident, was to become a thief. She somehow eventually acquired the power to emit light daggers, and fell in love with Tyrone Johnson.

Personality

  1. As a child, Tandy Bowen was a lively, optimistic girl who loved her family unconditionally and they loved her too.
  2. After the of her father, Tandy's life had crumbled apart for her and her mother. She grew to be very rebellious, pessimistic, and emotionally conflicted who resorted to in order to cope with her life. Due to her experience as a thief, she became a good liar as well except to Liam Walsh. Whenever she was faced with a problem, Tandy admits to solve it by running away and also cannot commit to relationships as she appears to be looking out mainly for herself.
  3. Tandy is very vengeful as she takes her frustrations out on the rest of the world by robbing others. She even commits to using her newfound powers on those who she believes are responsible for her current situation.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

  1. Lightforce Manipulation: Dagger has the ability to project and manipulate light.
  2. Lightforce Daggers: Dagger can project light into dagger-like constructs.
  3. Hope Perception: Dagger can see the hopes and desires of an individual she touches.

Abilities

  1. Thief: Tandy is skilled in theft, specializing in pickpocketing. She was able to lift Tyrone Johnson's wallet from his jacket pocket undetected before he realized it was missing.

Relationships

Family

  1. Nathan Bowen † - Father
  2. Melissa Bowen - Mother

Allies

  1. Tyrone Johnson/Cloak - Love Interest
  2. Liam Walsh - Former Criminal Partner and Boyfriend
  3. Elmer

Enemies

  1. Rick - Attempted and Attempted Victim

Where is Tandy when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)