More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Powers switched with Tyrone

Cloak and Dagger were hanging out in their free time in New Orleans, taking advantage of each others company to forget all of the misfortune in their lives for a few hours.

The two teens had mastered their unique abilities, but still reveled at what they could do since first encountering each other.

Suddenly, Tyrone stumbled to his feet, his face going pale, and looking like he was about to throw up.

"T-Tandy..." Tyrone said, holding his head and stumbling towards her. "I-I don't feel so good. Something's wrong..."

Tandy stepped towards her friend, reaching her hand out towards him. They touched, and Tandy felt a spike of energy run through her.

A loud bang and a bright flash, and Tandy and Tyrone were thrown violently away from each other. The female never felt herself land: her next sensation was the ground underneath the soles of her feet, and her body was strangely cold and light.

Confused, she glanced down and had to stifle a scream: she was naked! Blushing, Tandy threw her arms around herself, shivering with fear and cold.

Shifting uncomfortably from bare foot to bare foot, Tandy looked around and took in her surroundings.

Where is Tandy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)