More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Sydney Fox (Relic Hunter)

Sydney Fox is the protagonist of Relic Hunter.

Sydney works closely with Nigel Bailey and is proficient in both hand-to-hand and weapons combat. She has many contacts all over the world, in the archaeological fields and otherwise and is very protective of both her assistants as well as her students and colleagues. She is willing to fly to any country without notice to fetch back, "save" or avenge them.

Personality :

Sydney is capable and highly confident of her skills. She is shown to have high loyalty towards her friends and is willing to do anything to keep her friends safe from harm. She can be reckless as she walks into dangerous situations head first a lot of times.

Sydney is also comfortable with her body and has no problems taking showers together or walking around naked or in her bra and panties, despite that this sometimes makes her partners feel awkward.

Biography :

Sydney is an archeologist who lectures at the American University Trinity College. She often embarks on journeys to retrieve relics and historical items.

Abilities :

  1. Hand to hand combat: Sydney is highly skilled in combat. She is trained in Tai Chi Chuan and a variety of other martial arts styles.
  2. Knowledge about cultures: Sydney has immense knowledge of various cultures.
  3. Multilingual: Sydney speaks multiple languages fluently.
  4. Historical Knowledge: Sydney has immense knowledge about history.

Where is Sydney when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)