More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SotF SotF

Did it work?

Surprisingly Yes.

As Josh looked up from his phone he sighed in relief. The world was still there. He was still on the bus. Presumably still on his way to his office. Admittedly though the bus was a little different. The aisle was slightly wider and the ceiling was a little higher. But the ground was definitely further away than it had been. It was hard to tell while he was sitting down but he was probably close to six foot nine. He also noticed a small step beneath the seats presumably to help shorter women get up.

Speaking of women he cast his eyes over the nurse who had checked on him. She was tiny now a little under the four foot mark. The seat was clearly not designed with her in mind. She was perched on the edge of the seat. Her back was far from the seat's and her feet only barely reached the little step-up beneath it.

As he observed her position and size he couldn't help but notice the rest of her. She either wasn't on her way to work or had a change of clothes there. Instead of scrubs she wore a slightly faded grey t-shirt with a Pink Floyd logo on it with a pair of decently tight, bell-bottomed jeans. On her feet she wore a comfy pair of black and white sneakers. While her outfit didn't really show off her figure; it didn't hide it either. Her bust was fairly modest sitting at either a small C cup or a large B. Her hips were wide and hinted that it was one fine ass she was sitting on.

Her face was nice as well. It's proportions and structure were both well balanced and well defined. Her hair was straight, black and currently pulled into a low ponytail. Her skin was a lovely caramel shade and here eyes were a deep, sparkling black. Her expression was carefully neutral and to most people she would seem to simply be keeping an eye on him. But Josh knew better. There was a small hint of unease in her eyes. And her face was slowly flushing.

At this point Josh realized he was staring at her and quietly said "Sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

"I-It's fine!" she hurriedly stuttered out a little breathlessly. That seemed a little too nervous to Josh. Sure she should be a little worried around him, but getting a professional nurse to start stuttering and blushing like a school girl seemed a little . He looked back down at his new rules. Maybe he had gone a little far. Then he saw what had really put her on edge.

He was getting an erection. Or rather the new absurdly large cock he had given himself was getting hard. Even before the rule change he wasn't exactly small and he always had trouble hiding his hard-on in his work slacks. Now though, as his member swelled, it was so poorly hidden he might as well have been naked. It snaked out of his boxers and down his trouser leg. It was clearly visible with every contour stretching the fabric to its breaking point. When it finally stopped growing it was positively mammoth. Almost twenty inches long with girth and thickness to match.

Josh pondered the situation. With his cock this big he would never be able to hide his erections (admittedly a not insignificant part of him was fine with that.) He'd also probably make every woman he met into a total mess. Again though that didn't sound like the worst idea, but he didn't want women to completely stop functioning around him. Worst of all though he was really uncomfortable. These pants were not designed for this kind of size.

On the one hand he could just let it be till tomorrow. But he could still make things easier in the mean time. After all the app was still open, and there were many more rules he could change or add.

Change a rule or tough it out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)