More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fapomatika fapomatika

What are you?

Succubus (alternate)

You are a Succubus, standing 5'5 tall, with long red fiery hair cascading sexily down to your buttocks, you have a pale human skin, and a beautiful near perfect face except for the two small horns adorning your forehead, every feminine features that you have are just perfect, slender but with an hour glass figure of 34D-24-35, with perfectly formed firm breasts bejeweled by a pair of cute reddish pink nipples, and a firm heart shape ass with a tail protruding from the base of your spine with an arrow shape at the tip, and a pair of bat-like wings on your back.

You're wearing just a black leather micro bikini, with just a small triangle covering your nipples and pussy, it's even thin enough that the silhouette of your nipples can be seen poking out of the fabric, the same goes for your pussy as traces of your pussy slit can be seen clearly.

You're designated to inhabit the underworld, a high level dungeon, so all the adventurers you've met so far have such a high level that they can obliterate you in mere seconds while you yourself is just an eye-candy, designed just to be there and look sexy, with no real challenge for the heroes, so due to that effect, you're always being bullied by those adventurers.

You take a glance at your stats...

Succubus (lvl 3)

Attack 3

Magic 12

Defense 1

Speed 6

Immune to :

Mind attack, Darkness attack, -50% fire damage

Weak to :

Holy attack

Abilities :

Night Vision - No penalty for fighting in darkness.

Seductive Kiss - 15% chance of charming an enemy for 30 minutes, 100% chance if target affected under Aura of Lust.

Aura of Lust - 100% chance to make an enemy succumb to lust, decreasing their hit chance by 50% and immunity to critical hit when activated, consumes mana 1/60s.

You sigh when you see your own stats, not designed for killing an opponent but just to annoy them, it's no wonder that they kill you on sight, so far you have been re-spawned for 100 times or more.

You're tired of being killed, over and over again, you need to find a strategy to face these high-level adventurers, you can't just keep charging straight at them, you need to level up, until you're the same same like those bosses that kills adventurers with ease.

Speaking of adventurers, you heard some fighting not far from where you're hiding, in a cave where you usually spawn after getting killed, the underworld is a dark place but with your night vision ability, it's easy to scout around in the darkness.

You peek out from your cave, not far down the hill from your cave you can see 4 adventurers fighting some imps and they're winning, but upon closer inspection you notice that this band of adventurers isn't accompanied by a healer, meaning they can't heal themselves, prone to mind control magic and no holy powers, the perfect prey for you, but they are still high-level adventurers so one hit from them could spell disaster for you, you need to carefully plan your attack if you want to win.

What are you going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)