More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fapomatika fapomatika

What are you going to do?

Scout them...

You observe them from a distance, the four are males, which makes them even more susceptible to your lust aura, you see a large blonde man wearing a full plate armor carrying a heavy shield and a pretty large sword, not far from him you can see a tall lanky man wearing a hood and leather clothing, carrying two daggers as a weapon, behind him is a wizard with his robe and staff, wearing quite a large pointy hat, the last one is a large and bulky man carrying a very large axe, wearing nothing but his loin cloth.

Facing them all at once seems to be suicidal, since they appear to have managed to wipe out the group of imps that were attacking them with ease, but it does seems that they were arguing about something, but you need to get closer to hear what they are saying.

Your purpose is to scout them, so you stay out of sight as much as possible, the darkness of the underworld helps you to sneak up on them, they're huddling together under what appears to be a magical light, you assume that it was cast by the wizard, but the reach of the light is limited to just a few meters ahead, so it's easy for you to stay out of sight and approach them, with one mighty swing of your wings you managed to fly and reach the high ledge right above them.

"What was that...?" You heard the hooded man asking the others, it seems that he heard your wing flap.

"Hrrrrmmmph... I don't hear a thing" The bulky man with the axe answers him while grunting.

"That's because you're deaf... and stupid..." The lanky man mock him.

"WHAAAAAAT!!! YOU SAY THAT AGAIN AND I WILL SMASH YOUR HEAD!!!" The bulky man is getting angry and starts to swing his axe, before the man in the armor slams his shield against his axe.

"That's enough from you two!!! I swear I should've just left you two useless piece of trash on the entrance and get a healer instead to the team!!! If I hear just one more stupidity coming from you two, I will kick you two out of the guild!!! do you hear me???!!!" The man in the armor shouts at them like a father scolding his children, and they just nod in response.

"Yeah... we're in deep trouble, we can't go on like this without a healer, my potions are running low too." The wizard said to the armored man.

"Let's continue for now, once we run our of potions then we head back to the city, we need to farm more gold before we head back." The shield bearing man said.

Then suddenly darkness envelops the adventurers, the wizard swears loudly before using his magic to make another ball of light, you now know that the ball of light have time limit and you can use that to your advantage.

They continue moving onwards, after a couple of encounters with several groups of imps and a few goblins, the ball of light disappeared again, this time you activate your aura of lust, and you can see that they're feeling the effect of it, as they stop moving, the wizard try to create the ball of light again, but he lost his concentration and failed, and is now running out of mana.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)