More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duskford Duskford

Which game Sarah wants to play?

Strip Poker

“Glad you asked, dear,” Sarah replies with a grin as she picks up a deck of cards from the couch and makes a show of displaying them. “We’re gonna play strip poker!”

Nicole snorts. “You’re kidding, right?”

Matt smiles. “I believe we aren’t, Nicole,” he replies with enthusiasm. “It’ll be fun!”

“Really, Matt,” you say. “I have a sister and you have a girlfriend here, do you really want to show them off like that?”

“But, John…,”

“No way!” You interrupt him more firmly as Nicole throws a thankful look at you. “I won’t make my sister play a damn game of strip poker! Are you even listening to yourself?”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind showing off a bit of skin,” Sarah chimes in before turning to the other girl in the group. “What do you think, Miranda,” she briefly smirks at you as she says that. “Wanna play?”

Dammit, Sarah, you dirty cheater. You seethe as you remember your crush was there and Sarah might just have used her to get you to play.

Miranda shrugs. “Well, I don’t have anything to do at home, and I don’t want to sleep so soon,” she answers with a pretty smile. “I guess I’ll play for a little while, then.”

You fight the urge to sigh, Sarah is basically forcing you to choose between the chance to see Miranda naked and the need to protect your sister. You open your mouth, ready to fire off another protest when you feel a small hand pulling you to one corner of the room.

“You have to play, it’s the chance you’ve been waiting for.” Nicole whispers to you.

“But, if I stay, no one will be able to take you home.” You whisper back.

Your younger sister grins at you. “I’m good at poker, don’t worry about it.”

You return her smile. “Thanks, Nicole, you’re the best sister ever,” you say. “But I’m getting you out of here it this gets out of hand.”

“Fair enough.” She replies.

The two of you turn back to your friends. “Alright, we’ll play.” You say, causing Matt and Sarah to grin widely at you.

“It’ll be fun, dude, you’ll see,” he gushes. “You won’t regret it.”

“Well,” Tom drawls from the corner. “I for one think you’ll both regret it when I strip down every girl in the room.”

“Now, be nice, Tom,” Sarah chastise him in a light scolding tone before she opens the deck of cards. “We’re gonna do it like this, simple five-card draw, the player with the highest hand strips off a piece of clothing from the player with the lowest hand, okay?”

You see everyone nodding as Sarah begins shuffling the cards. You sit down on the floor beside the others to wait for the game to start. You glance at Miranda, innocent and beautiful, talking animatedly to Sarah. This is your best chance to get a glimpse of her naked body, even if with the help of a game, however, a hint of worry for Nicole still nags at the deep recesses of your mind.

Who's going to be the first winner and the first loser?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)