More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NintendoLemonTree NintendoLemonTree

Who's going to be the first winner and the first loser?

Unfortunately, Tom wins and Miranda loses.

"Suck on that!" Tom exclaims as he drops a pair of aces on the table, beating out Matt's pair of fours to win the round. Your crush, meanwhile, has a single six to her name, making her the loser. You and Nicole groan together while he rubs his hands together like some dumbass cliché supervillain. "Let's start this off right! Miranda, get that ass over here!" He moves on his knees over to Miranda, placing his hands on her legs. She squirms back instinctively as his hands shoot under her dress.

"Hey!" you shout, moving to tackle him, but Sarah stops you with her palm.

"Everyone chill!" she says. "That means you, Tom." She looks over at Miranda. "The rules are: winner takes one piece of clothing off the loser."

Miranda's eyes widen. "Shit, didn't think that part through." A moment later, however, she shrugs. "I guess rules are rules." This time, she holds still while Tom reaches up her sundress and, giving you an evil smile, removes her panties. He slides them over her platform shoes and holds them triumphantly over his head. They are a cute sky blue color. Miranda's face, on the other hand, is crimson, and you realize yours must be, too.

"Nice!" Sarah remarks, elliciting an eyeroll from your sister. "Let's not waste time. I'll deal the next hand!"

Next round?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)