More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Strip Blackjack with James Sirius

In Her flat

Hermione Jean Granger was teaching James Sirius Potter her godson to play Blackjack, James Sirius was eighteen years old worry about his godmother "Mia" said James "Are you feeling better" . Hermione nodded no "I cant find someone to love me" said Hermione, "What about me" said James Sirius, "I'm old enough to be your mother, James Sirius Potter" disgusted Hermione Granger, knowing she was 24yrs his senior,

"Okay, I'll make an proposal since I'm 18 now. if I win at Stripped Blackjack, You have to date me. If you win, I will date someone else" said James Sirius, "Okay, Deal James Sirius Potter" said the 42yr old Hermione. James Deal the cards.

The First round was Hermione winning so James took his shirt off, Hermione was eying James tweleve pack,

The Second Round was James wining so Hermione lost her shoes, James called Hermione an tease, since she's Afraid showing her bra so Hermione say the next time her blouse will come off,

The Third was round in fact Hermione in her bra, James liked Hermione's Cleavage he was going to cheat on his mothers breast with Hermione's.

The Fourth Round James was not wearing socks, Hermione was eying the jeans and the thing the Jeans were covering, Hermione did infact want James as her boyfriend so now she is going to point shave.

The Next few rounds were either ties or Hermione losing a clothing

The Final Round James was in his boxers while Hermione was just wearing cotton panties and breast were Exposed, James was focus on getting his godmother naked.

The final cards were

James Sirius had a Full House while Hermione had two pair, Hermione took her panties off. "you Cheated" said James Sirius, Hermione grew worry "No James I didnt" said Hermione, "You let me win" said James, "Yes because I love you James Sirius" said Hermione, "Then why we play this stupid game" said James, Hermione blushed "So you could get me naked". " Sorry but you need a punishment" said James. Hermione bend over so James could see her nice ass "Oh so you want an spankinng Mia" said James, "Well I did steal my friends son, besides I know my ass is my beat feature hell its your father that told me it when we were on the run" said Hermione as she stand up. "And you think i would look at your bare ass more since you think I'm Harry Junior" said James, Hermione laughed "well you do have everything that Harry has if your parents walked in Ginny would say Harry Junior at the top of her lungs and Harry say James Harry Potter should had been his name" James smiled "would you care what would be my name be" said James. Hermione smirked "Well to be honest you should just been James Harry Potter". " Bend over Mia" said James, "Why" said Hermione. "because James Harry Potter wants to give a spanking" said James. "Oh is that's right James" said Hermione she bendover, James swatted her ass Hermione was turned on "Harder Daddy" said Hermione, "No role playing Mia, I would know my father would hate me for hurting his granddaughter" said James. Hermione smiled James was correct if you were Harry's granddaughter you would not date until your Thirty-Nine. James swatted Hermione's ass again. Hermione loved this man he wasnt Ron Wealsey.

What should happen Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)