More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Streaklover Streaklover

How does Miko end up naked?

Streaking

Miko was walking outside with her phone and her boots... And nothing else.

Now, when people usually end up naked outside and far from wherever they stayed at the time they'd tend to cover themselves up as much as they could while attempting to get to safety. Miko was not most people.

No, Miko wanted this. It was secretly one of the main reasons she went to Jasper in the first place. Back in Tokyo it was far too crowded at all times to even think about doing this, she'd be spotted in an instant. Best she could do back there was walk around her own home in the buff when she was alone and masturbate in front of the tinted windows if she felt like it.

Here in Jasper though, it was always practically abandoned during the night. Sometimes it was quiet enough during the day that she could stay unclothed for a while without getting caught.

Sneaking out of her host parents' house was extremely easy, regardless of whether they were awake or not. It did get a bit more difficult when Bulkhead started guarding her, but she could easily get away from him with practice. Or at least, it was until she was caught by Bulky.

Thankfully though, Bulkhead didn't really much care or understand about her nudity or her hobby. Cybertronians rarely wore clothes anyway, so the very concept of clothing was, well, alien to them for the most part. Though she did make him promise not to tell anyone.

But regardless of her guardian's knowledge of her little hobby, she was still walking on the sidewalk without a care in the world, not wearing a stitch. She was still somewhat careful by looking around, ready to hide at the smallest sign of another person. She was a daredevil, but didn't want to be caught!

Despite her otherwise abnormal carefulness, the naked girl was on a mission though.

Where is Miko going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)