More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Next Be........?

Strange Things in the Night

Aaron exits his home, he yawns due to no sleep yet. He looks up , it's a clear night, moon full and the stars, well can nearly see due to being in a city. As Aaron looks at the moon, some sort of shadows pass by it. They went faster then he could amylase them, so to him they kinda look like huge bats. "What the....never seen that before, perhaps it's my eyes playing tricks on me" thinks Aaron, as he then turn to his door, and locks it. Due to tiredness, he decides to walk to Cafe Rio, instead of driving.

Aaron walks for a couple minutes, he sees a wrecked car that's empty along with a couple parked, doors open, but no one near them. He scopes the scene, inside the wrecked car is a strong smell of sorts. On the ground he stands in a some sort of puddle, that seems to be coming from the back seat of the car. Aaron then takes his phone out, and clicks on his flash light app, and peers in back. It's babe interior is covered in a greyish goo. "What the fuck...this stuff stinks" he says realizing its the source of that smell. Aaron then backs away, he thought about touching the stuff to try and figure out more, but no. He then continues towards the Mexican restaurant, where Chloe awaits him.

Aaron gets closer to his destination, only to be greeted by the sight of like 8 people, making out, and touching one another, blocking the side walk. "Man they must have been at some party" thinks Aaron, stepping into the alleyway to go around the building. That's when his phone rings again, this time its not Chloe, but Vanessa , his little sister. Vanessa is only 10 months younger then him. Aaron answers his phone after stopping his walking. "Hello" he speaks into his phone. "Aaron...hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight...I wanted to introduce you to someone...special" she's says in a soltrey tone. "Vanessa...are you OK?, you don't sound like yourself" reply's Aaron. "Oh I'm perfectly fine...so what you say Aaron" she answers.

"I'm kinda busy at the moment sis, perhaps if I have time, I'll swing by your place later" he reply's. "I'll see you then...." says Vanessa, hanging up. "That was weird...Vanessa was acting strange, well strange for her" thinks Aaron, confining around the building. As he exits on the otherside of the group, he notices there started stripping one another, paying him no mind, or the crowd that's gathering,a couple in the crowd is videoing it. The news story pops in his head at that moment. "Wait, could just have to do with that sex virus mention on the news" he thinks.

Aaron decides to watch for a moment, but he can't really get a good view, due to the gathering crowd. So he continues onward to his destination. It doesn't take long to arrive at Cafe Rio from that point, intact once he gets their, he sees Chloe sitting inside through a window. Aaron heads in, and sits with her. "Chloe...how you doing ?" he asks concerned about her. "I've been better" she reply's.

Someyhing is happening around Town....i wonder if its this virus perhaps?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)