More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by galgalar galgalar

How Steven answer?

Steven answer truthfully

The girl didn't give Steven much time to ponder if he should lie or speak the truth. He decided it would be best to answer the questions truthfully, because he didn't know what kind of candidate they are looking for. By lying, he could miss his chance or worst do all the study and loose the money at the end when they discover his deception.

So he began answering the questions honestly. He is 24 years old, he is 6 feet 1 with 212 pounds on his shoulder, he's attending university in economics and he's heterosexual. Those questions were quite easy to answer, the next set was a bit more strange and weird to answer.

“Ok, lets go to the next phase of testing, but I must warn you they are quite personal.” warn the young girl.

“No problem shoots away, I'm here for the money and my answer will stay confidential are they not.” Steven answer trying to look in control.

“All your answer and the result will be confidential. When the result of the study will be reveal no name will appear on it. Have you ever taken x-change before?” ask the beautiful girl.

“No, I didn't.” Steven answers her “ Have you ever wanted to try one and be a girl for 4 hours?”

“No this is not my thing. I have relations that tried it and they simply didn't want to talk about it.”

“Ok, great have you ever dream of being a girl, even only temporarily.”

“ That will be a no too. I'm ok with who I am, I don't need to try the other side to know.” Steven answers her quite strongly a bit shaken by the question it was quite personal

“ Last question, will you consider trying x-change in exchange for a large sum of money with the assurance nothing sexual will happen to you.” ask the girl

“Probably not, but if the money is really good and I have the assurance nobody will try something against my will, I'll consider it.” you answer her truthfully.

The girl wrote your answer on the computer, then she press enter.
“It will take a few minutes for my supervisor to look over your result. She will send me the company answer for your participation in the program.”

Steven and the girl start the chat while they wait for the answer. After a few minutes, something pings in the computer.
“Great I have the result. Congratulation you are accepted in the program. You even have a choice in which program to enter. You can either take the monitor program, where you will be isolated for the test or may decide to enter the group test. Which one would you like to enter?”

In which group Steven will participated?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)