More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

Stealth technology

Natasha was trying out Tony Stark's latest invention. It was a suit that would render the wearer invisible. She had tried it out a few times, and it worked perfectly. She was on a mission to infiltrate one of the remaining Hydra cells. She had turned the suit on and slipped in to the mountain side base. She made it to a large warehouse full of technology. There were parts of machines and weapons lying around as well as oil stains, grease stains, dead rats - some half fried as if shot by weapons, and cobwebs as if the place had been unused for a while and just came back on. She saw three men behind an array of computers. She crept closer to hear what they were saying.

Natasha just quietly made her way closer. With the new suit, she did not have to hide behind anything. She listened to the conversation.

"With this device," said one of the men in a thick Eastern-European accent, "we just aim it at a person's head, hit this button, and the person's IQ drops to somewhere around 70 for at least an hour. It disrupts brain functions and neurons."

"Ah, very good," said another man in an American accent. He took the device, which looked like a toy ray gun.

"And what does this do?" asked the third man in a German accent. He picked up another device which looked like a toy ray gun.

"That is an ID gun," said the Eatern-European man. "It makes a person crave their most base desires."

Suddenly Natasha felt a jolt of electricity run through the suit. It gave her static shock then made a hissing noise.

The men looked up. Suddenly they saw the Avenger, Natasha Romanoff standing totally naked in front of them.

Natasha could still feel the suit. It had malfunctioned, and only the suit was invisible now. "Oh god! Tony!" she said angrily.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)