More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DCTVENF DCTVENF

What's next?

Spooner 1 - Unclear Beginnings

The Waverider flew unevenly through the temporal zone, stopping and starting and sputtering on. Inside, the Legends were recovering.

"So that's Gwyn and Alun dropped off back in their time," Ava said. "I think that's the last thing we had to sort out."

"Hey, relax," Sara said. "We escaped time-jail, I think we can take it easy for a bit."

"Yeah," Ava said. She smiled. "Yeah, we did. That was a pretty cool escape."

"Wasn't it?" Sara said, slipping her arms around her wife. "I'm glad we got to experience something so awesome. Would've been terrible if we retired before something that cool happened. I don't think we've ever done anything so amazing."

"Mm," Ava said.

She leant back, rocking gently with Sara as they stood by the timeship's controls. Elsewhere, Behrad had fallen asleep on a chair on the bridge, snoring openly, while Gideon was sat by the controls, getting used to being on this side of the screen. The ship jerked again.

And then an alarm started to blare. Ava sighed, stepping forwards to look at the display - the Waverider automatically detected alterations to history. Apparently even now the Legends couldn't quite take a break.

Astra and Gary were the next to make it onto the bridge.

"What is it now?" Astra said.

"1863," Ava said. "Apparently. Plot a course."

"Aye aye captain!" Gideon said cheerfully.

The ship jerked again.

"Dibs on sitting this one out," Zari walked onto the bridge. "I'm wiped. We just saved all and space and time from a rogue agency of time police, I need a breather. And then there was Booster."

"I feel you," Sara said. "I would never have expected him to be-"

"Someone still needs to protect the timeline," Ava said. "Heartbreaking revelations aside."

"Not it," Zari said.

A lot of people quickly echoed the call. Ava sighed.

And then Spooner walked onto the bridge, tying her hair back. She'd clearly been sleeping elsewhere. She slowed as she walked through the door, to see the rest of the team staring at her.

"Okay, what did I walk in on?" Spooner said.

"New mission!" Sara said. "You've been volunteered."

Spooner sighed.


An hour later, Sara slumped in the captain's chair, sipping a mimosa. She paused. "Er, shouldn't Spooner be back by now?" Sara said.

"Huh? She's not?" Astra said tiredly. She looked around the bridge. "Should someone go check on her?"


A lot of things had happened, from Spooner's perspective. She'd adopted period-appropriate gear, left the Waverider, and tried to find the source of the distortion while the rest of the Legends were napping. Because of course.

After everything they'd been through, though, she didn't expect this to be a huge challenge. That had been a bit ago.

Right now, she was tied to a spit. Spooner squirmed. The survivalist in her had to appreciate the knot-work around her wrists and ankles, but it was rather different being on this side of it. She'd traced the anomaly to a huddle of three black-cloaked hags, tried to talk to them, and then-

"Bubble, bubble! Eeheeheheeheee!" One cackled.

Spooner wriggled. She missed when magic was just a thing in storybooks, and not a real problem to try and account for. One moment she'd been observing, the next she'd been unable to move. They'd caught her, dragged her in, tied her hands and feet to this spit, and by the look of it were building two fires, one of which with a cauldron over it, and she was pretty sure she'd caught them seasoning her which was a whole boatload of messed-up she wasn't quite prepared to deal with.

Plus the kindling for one of the fires was the dress she'd came in. That didn't help matters.

As it was, Spooner was a little bit off the ground, the pole she was tied to supported by two wooden supports, wrists bound together and to the pole, and the same for her ankle, with nothing beyond that rope adorning her body. The knots only tightened as she wriggled, boobs passably concealed by her upper arms, but still feeling all too open, and her ass completely exposed.

There was a delighted cackle to one side, and she felt a rush of heat as they managed to light the second fire. Spooner glanced sideways, let her eyes widen, and resumed struggling. The best she managed to do was loose her pole from its supports, falling to the grassy ground with a thump. Wriggling, hands and feet still bound, sh rtried to turn.

Unfortunately, the crash had drawn the trio's attention. Spooner squirmed, but couldn't keep from being picked up, and noticing the two more supports set up either side of the fire, awaiting a spit.

"Hey! Hey! No, no, no!" Spooner said, squirming again as they moved closer.

"Cannibal witches crashing the Gettysburg Address?" Sara said. She sighed. "Guess it is a tuesday."

Spooner glanced sideways to see the rest of the Legends. For a moment, she was relieved. Then she remembered her situation.

The witches left her rotating over the fire as they clashed with the Legends. Annoyed, Spooner frantically blew downwards when facing that way, doing her best to extinguish the fire. It was certainly uncomfortably warm, though thankfully she wasn't too low yet. Still, she did her best to blow out the fire, unable to tilt her head to see how the Legends were faring against the trio.

She didn't squirm quite so much, then. Falling out of the support didn't feel entirely worth it, this time. She rotated again, a mildly annoyed expression on her face.

And then the rotation stopped. She found herself staring at a point roughly level with Sara's crotch.

"Get me off of this thing!" Spooner grumbled.

"Alright, alright," Sara said. She paused. "Say, you do look kind of tasty. If we ever have any trouble with the food fabricator-"

"Sara!"

"Sheesh, just kidding," Sara said. "Give me a second..."

She carefully lifted Spooner off the spit, before untying her, leaving Spooner to hastily cover up with her arms. She looked awkwardly at the Legends.

"You took your time," she muttered. She fidgeted, lifting an arm up over her boobs, face warming. "So. Er. Anyone got a jacket?"

Is it really over this soon for Spooner? Are there any unexpected consequences to her witchy encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)