More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Spider-Gwen's Humiliation, or the Origin of "Naked-Girl!": ENF RP with Abagel(me!) and SpinelHound

SpinelHound02/09/2021

A week ago, Gwen had been taken to another universe by a strange tear in the space-time continuum, and at first she was unsure of what to do to resolve this issue. However, her Spidey Sense ended up signaling to her that she'd want to go to this strange preppy school. She had no idea why, but soon she would manage to get in without much questioning.

It was only when she saw this dark-skinned kid in one of her classes did it become clear what the purpose was of being here. She worked out a plan in her head- find a time between classes to get alone with him and then explain who she was, and if her Spidey Sense wasn't on the fritz, he'd know what she was talking about.

Of course, she didn't anticipate him starting a conversation with her in the hallway...

abagel02/09/2021

Miles Morales was nervous. More than usual nervous. It was his first day at a new school; it was his first day after- whatever had happened. He felt different. New. The same. A little of both. He couldn't describe it. Maybe something had bit him down in the sewer.....He didn't have time to worry about that! He had homework- so much homework! He had watching eyes and expectations of his fellow students and his parents and his teachers and-

Well, there was one thing. That girl in his first class. Blonde hair. Slender. Cool attitude.Total cutie. Oh god, what did she think about him?! Was she thinking too? Miles stopped and took a few deep breaths. He didn't have to worry about that right now. Except.....he was walking across the lobby of the school when he almost ran right into her- it was her! Total cutie! He remembered what his Uncle Aaron had told him.

She said something but he felt like he couldn't hear. Everything was too loud to hear. Or too quiet. Ugh. No. He put his hand on her shoulder. Like an idiot! Wait, no! Maybe that's what's supposed to happen! He tried to remember what Aaron had told him.

Then he got a silly look as he returned his eyes to this gorgeous example of femininity and grace and....

[9:50 PM]

"Hey....."(edited)

February 10, 2021

SpinelHound02/10/2021

This was not how Gwen Stacy had planned for this to go. There definitely would be no normal way to tell someone that 1. you were a Spider-Person from another universe who was sucked into another universe inexplicably and that 2. they were probably also a Spider-Person, based purely on the twitch you were getting from looking at him. That was what Gwen had been planning, though, and it was something she could no longer really pull off with what Miles decided to go for here.

It was not hard to tell for her that he had been ogling her for a while- when Peter Parker had first started crushing on her in his universe, she had been able to tell the moment he came in the door, and Miles had been giving off those sort of vibes even just during class. Nevertheless, it was not anticipated that he was going to attempt this flirty move so quick. What an old trick to pull, especially for a fellow teen.

"Uh... hey?"

Slowly, she would move to put her hand on his and brush it off of her shoulder.

abagel02/10/2021

However, when Gwen tried to move Miles' sweaty, unsure hand as he did his best "suave" at her from inches away- she found that it wouldn't budge. And then Miles seemed to recognize this fact as well. Before she could tell him to remain calm, he did just the opposite. "O- Oh! I'm so sorry- nope, don't worry- I have this totally under control!- I don't have this under control!" He yanked his hand away as if it were on a hot surface and not the girl of his dreams' blouse. The blouse- in one short motion and a great RIIIP. Yielded. The girl beneath did not. And now- well, there was no mincing it! There was a bra-clad Gwen Stacy's chest on view for the entire population of the hallway- which was growing by the second! "Woah....new girl has knockers!" "ooh, she's that kind of girl! Wooo! Take it off!"

February 11, 2021

SpinelHound02/11/2021

It's crazy how fast a situation can turn from awkward to mind-bogglingly embarrassing. One second she was simply getting given a strange form of flirting by a kid who her Spidey Sense seemed convinced was important in some way, and then the next he'd exposing her breasts (albeit still covered in some fashion) to everyone in the hallway! It was at least slightly relieving that she wouldn't have to be in this universe long, so being humiliated in front of these students wouldn't have the same long-term effect as it would with anyone else. Still, in the short term, this was quite a lot.

"O-oh my gosh...! G-Give that back, please," she urged, trying to reach for whatever shreds of her blouse remained, wanting to at least fashion it into something that could cover her to some degree.

abagel02/11/2021

When Miles tore away from Gwen and thus relieved her of her upper outerwear, he had been thrown off balance. He immediately tried to right himself, running on instinct alone. Human instinct. Apparently spider-powers didn't come with an instruction manual. He reached for the nearest thing that could stablilize him......which turned out to be the blonde cutie bra-clad from the waist up. One hand landed on her skirt......the other landed on the leg of her thigh-high socks. Not realizing that his panicking was in itself the problem, Miles pulled doubly hard. "Miles, I'm sorry! I mean- I'm Miles- I'm sorry! Um....holy- your shirt-" He tripped over his own feet again, falling to the ground. There was raucous laughter from the crowd of males and females alike, even some passing staff now! Gwen felt humiliated already- she had no idea it was about to get worse!

SpinelHound02/11/2021

What kind of people were working at this school who were laughing at a girl getting her clothes ripped off...? At this point, she was left in seemingly just her shoes, her panties, and her bra, and this was already revealing enough! How did this go off the rails so fast that he ended up rendering her nearly completely nude? Was he this bad at hitting on people on normal days or was it purely because this guy had been recently bitten by a radioactive spider? Either way, she really needed to get this sorted out before he ripped off whatever she had left...

Cheeks burning deep red, Gwen would try to restrain his hands to keep him from any more damage while urging, "Just relax, and let go of my clothes...!"

February 12, 2021

abagel02/12/2021

When Gwen attempted to restrain Miles' flailing hands, however, she ran into a new problem: she found that her own fingers became stuck in his left hand! Meanwhile, Miles seemed to jump at her touch (had he never even touched a girl?!) and blushed now as well. "Uh---um!? I'm sorry! I- I'll leave, no problem. You're totally creeped out, I mean I'm creeped out, this is weird- not that I'm usually weird, usually I'm-" He tripped again, this time falling to the floor , two fingers sticking to the side of her cute panties- the rest of his hand and palm landing on a shoe. As her arm and body pulled him one way, her right shoe and panties stood no chance of remaining on her body. She realized this immediately as she felt freedom around her bare toes- and too much cool tile on her perky bum! There was more laughter, louder this time. "She-she's almost butt naked!" "How did this happen!?" "Wooo!" "Naked girl!" "At school- she's nude!"

February 13, 2021

SpinelHound02/13/2021

"W-wait, don't pull away like that, you're going to make things worse...!" she'd urge as he made the move to pull away from her, only to end up tumbling to the ground and getting both his hands caught on very delicate areas of her body, where some of her last covered areas laid. This kid seemed to have the worse luck... or wait, was it Gwen who had the bad luck? Miles was getting to see a girl naked in front of him when apparently he's never even held hands with one before, meanwhile she was the one who had to get naked when this whole situation would've been avoided if she had just pulled him aside from the start.

Quickly, Gwen would urge, almost begging him, "Don't you dare tug, whatever you do...!"

RIP

Yep, her panties were torn off, along with those shoes. Clearly, his super strength was coming along fast if he managed to leave her shoes in pieces like that!

Well, now Gwen Stacy, the famous Spider-Woman of her dimension, was now given the moniker of Naked Girl before she even got fully nude. She definitely was not going to give this kid a chance to strip her down that remaining layer...

"Whatever you do, do not follow me, okay....?!" she urged, face all red as she would turn and try to cover her crotch and butt best she could, heading to the nearby locker room where she was still keeping her other clothes on hand. If she could keep away from any prying eyes for a second, she would be able to make a getaway. What would she care about tardy slips?

abagel02/13/2021

As the adorable cheeky blonde (as the gaze of her classmates could attest, she was now cheeky in more than just one fashion, as her cute pert bare bottom shook behind her) scampered off, feeling the tile under one bare sole and the other through her sock, she realized that all she had was that and her somehow unscathed brassiere. However, she shouldn't have tempted fate by registering these facts it seemed, as she suddenly felt a ticklish sensation and realized why- the idiot had grabbed for her again in his panic! She came down on all fours, unable to drag his body behind her too far. Then had to stifle an embarrassing giggle as his one hand stuck to her bare foot, and the attempt to remove it was fruitless and only tickling her! On top of that, as she came down Miles attempted to stand up, and his hand landed on her back......right on the clasp of her bra! This was it! This couldn't be....she was about to be Gwendoline Maxine Stacy- buck naked at school! That was if you didn't count her remaining sock, but how long could that last?! The crowd was going wild now, and Gwen realized with a deep blush that they could also see between her legs! They had seen so much- her slender build, blushing face, cute toned tummy, her legs, thighs, and now her ass and pussy! It was almost too much!(edited)

SpinelHound02/13/2021

What had this idiot been thinking...?! He would've done much better if he just kept his hands in his pockets, but clearly he felt such a responsibility to personally help her that he would go and render her completely nude in his attempts to assist her! It was really hard to tell if Miles was intentional in this sabotage or if it was purely his awkwardness and well-meaning incompetence that lead her to this state. Well, she had two options- either she could break down and let the humiliation consume her, draining away any sense of confidence and moxy she once had, or she could do something to try and salvage this. After all, she was Spider-Woman, even without the suit... or any suit, for that matter. She had great reflexes, she had great strength, and she had great speed... and she was quick with her thinking, most importantly.

"If you don't want me to clobber you, do what I say," she whispered to Miles, before reaching down and grabbing her remaining sock and tugging it off before tossing it at the forming crowd. "Go get it!"

With that, she grabbed Miles's hand and tugged him along toward her previous destination, the girls' locker room. The plan was simple- barricade the door, grab her suit, put it on, silence any of his questions, and then swing her way out of here. She could deal with the whole 'completely got her school uniform destroyed' problem later, right now she needed out of this place.

abagel02/13/2021

Gwen's discarded sock didn't attract quite as much attention as the actually near-naked barefoot blonde that it came from in the school hallway. Miles did as she said and just apologized rapidly and quietly under his breath, eyes closed as she yanked him through the hall. Seeing that "Naked Girl" was departing the scene, the crowd began to slowly meander after her, some giving chase entirely to watch the barely covered female as she jiggled her way to hopeful safety. And then it happened. Gwen felt herself seized by an elastic pull, which grabbed around her breasts and pulled them upwards. She then felt a release and relief before realizing just why....she felt the jiggling, unencumbered sensation of her C-cups coming to rest under her bra cups, which were now pulled up on her chest. Her boobs! They were totally exposed! Her rosy pink nipples and all! She tried to move forward but her bare toes couldn't find purchase and she slipped onto her bare ass. Then there was a loud SNAP as she felt her shoulder straps and the latch on her mostly bare back come undone- and now that back was entirely bare. As was she! Miles slumped to the ground behind her, and attempted to pick her bra off the ground, his own shirt snagged on the hook from inside a passing open locker door. His weight had pulled her back....and the rest was history. Embarrassing history. Which left Gwen Stacy stark naked in her school hallway. Not a stitch from head to toes.

February 15, 2021

SpinelHoundYesterday at 3:28 PM

Gwen Stacy clearly spaced out, having not realized she wasn't already completely naked, so the feeling of her breasts bouncing freely definitely made her pause for a moment as her cheeks grew a new shade of pink. She was definitely greatly annoyed by this entire debacle, and how Miles just can't seem to find a way to not accidentally strip her, so she decided she would need to find some way to salvage this in order to make an escape.

"We're going now," she told him before grabbing him by his arm and tugging him toward the locker room again, trying to close it shut before anyone could come inside, even giving a punch to the doorknob to make it extra hard to open- after all, these teens weren't horny enough to try and break a door down just to see one pair of boobs, right?

She would forget that Miles was there for a moment, soon bending over with her rear and pussy in the air as she dug through her bag.

In the meantime, she'd ask him, "When were you bit, and how long did it take you to learn how to strip girls' clothes off with your sticky palms?"

abagelYesterday at 9:12 PM

Miles was simply trying to process the situation his senses were telling him to be real and present in front of him. 1) He was in the girl's locker room. 2) with the cute blonde from earlier 3) With the naked cute blonde 4) she didn't have any clothes on 5) she was cute. "Th-the what?!" He turned toward the sound of shuffling fabric, a moving zipper, and bare feet padding on tiled floor to be greeted with Gwen's fantastic bare ass in all of it's glory. "N-naked! You're....tha-that's right! I m-mean, it's f-fine.....y-ou look fine- I mean I'm not l-looking that much...."

Meanwhile, Gwen dug through her bag, bits jiggling, toned muscles on display along with surprising softness for an athletic Spider-Girl. She was all smooth, lightly tanned skin and delicate curves. And unfortunately....she wasn't digging up anything that could do zilch to hide that from any eager onlookers!

NEW

SpinelHoundYesterday at 11:17 PM

"...okay, I'm definitely in a bit of a pickle here, I think I might've left my Spidey-Suit back home... sorry, did you not hear me? I was asking about the spider that bit you. I'm assuming you can't shoot your own webs, and that you didn't build your own web-shooters yet, so no luck there I guess."

She would stand up straight and turn around to face him, taking a solid second to register her boobs being front and center in his vision, so she would hold up an arm to try and cover them. However, she had more difficulty hiding her bare thighs and pussy from the boy who probably never saw much of that even in magazines.

Trying to explain calmly despite how she was blushing, Gwen would tell him, "I was sent here through an interdimensional portal, and I think for some reason I need your help to get me back. But um, my Spidey-Sense is telling me I should head out of here, so... look way for a moment."

She would climb up on the opposing wall, manage to get the window open, and climb out, hoping to quickly get home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)