More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What's next?

Spencer Young

Spencer scrolled through her phone, a smirk on her face. Ever since the satellite crash, her phone had picked up an odd ability; if anyone read a headline she typed on it, then they'd be hypnotized into making sure it came to pass. She'd mostly used it for making her job easier; being a reporter was easy if you could have an article written up and done before an event ever happened.

Her latest plan was to capitalize on the new, female speedster that had popped up in the city. The one who, for that matter, had helped save her the night the satellite fell onto the city. Write a few headlines to ensure she was reponsible for a few heroics, be the first news app to report on XS, and her Spyn Zone would only get more and more popular.

That didn't mean she didn't want to have a bit of fun with it though. The speedster, XS, was pretty cute after all. Small, energetic from all she'd seen, and as fit as anyone who ran for a living would have to end up being.

Hypnosis didn't have to make the news after all.

Spencer arranged for a small housefire, waiting around outside the address and putting the finishing touches on her article while she waited for Central City's two speedsters to arrive and get to work.

Then streaks of lightning shot down the street and into the house. Spencer smiled; with the additional powers her phone had somehow picked could display any headline she wanted on any other electronic device, like the TV or something in the house. So all she had to do was type out what she wanted XS to do, and XS would do it.

Whether that was heroics, or something more... entertaining.

What does she go for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)