More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

What to change next?

Some touch ups

You write up a few extra rules to clean up some perfect porn logic.

* The human digestive tract is a straight shot from anus to lips using multiple seals to keep things in to be sucked out of a separate tube into the stomach and shot out the other end into the same tube to be digested. Effectively allowing for full body penetration from one end to the other.

* Any acts involving nudity, sex, or anything profane pertaining to the body is now generally acceptable to society and completely legal no matter how although some still feel shame and or disgust to certain kinks they don't prefer.

* Humans wear clothing that provides access to all offices, genitals, and private areas. Sex is considered to be a socially acceptable greeting and is rude to deny under any circumstance not involving harmful consequences. Impregnation is a sign of friendship unless otherwise specified.

* Human pregnancies can occur through the anus, take three minutes to gestate, and result in an egg that is taken to well funded and designed orphanages to be raised unless parenthood is declared. The overall experience of pregnancy is extremely pleasurable occasionally resulting in mass orgies that need to be broken up by firefighters with cold water hoses.

* Humanity has advanced to be able to genetically mutate themselves. This is a business just as common as hair salons and can give you almost any physical form you want. 10% of the American population is currently using gene modding.

You look down seeing yourself with a short tank top that drops just short of covering your nipples that reads “breed me mommy” in sunset gradient, below that your wearing the tightest booty shorts you've ever seen with a v-shaped groove in the front letting your huge dick hang out and an X shaped hole in the back for anal fun. Your legs are covered in sleek black stockings ending in stylish bright purple skater sneakers with orange laces.

You look around the street of fully functioning sexual goddesses and wonder where to begin...

Where to begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)