More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

So.....how did this happen?

So This Is The Story About How, Nancy's Life Turned "Upside Down"

Nancy kept herself tightly locked inside her own pretty head for the next few minutes as her soft, bare legs pumped and kept her moving through the woods. She whimpered a little every time a leaf blew up from the ground as the cool autumn air carried it up against her tummy or thighs. She would momentarily try to swat it away, and then "eep" as she realized she had stopped clutching her now forever-exposed charms.

Eventually the beautiful bare girl began to see gaps in the trees, and even gasped sharply, ducking as a car went by on the nearby road. She didn't know for sure, but something in her nervous head told her she saw a very happy passenger, smiling wide. Perverts.

Eventually, Nancy Wheeler began to hesitantly venture further, until the morning light started to reach through the tree cover and caress her skin, first slowly, then greedily, as if even the forces of nature desired her full and total exposure.

She broke through the woods at last, and she had to steel herself as she felt her bare soles transition from poking, tickling twigs and brush to grass and then concrete.

She was back. She was out in the open. She looked down, and grunted annoyance. And still woefully nude.

She looked out across the street at businesses, sparsely together but beginning to show signs of settlement. On the outskirts of downtown Hawkins, IN, Nancy felt like she was making a slow -march to her naked doom. Only she wouldn't meet that doom quickly.

No, she supposed. It would be a slow burn, a long life of confronting stares, proddings, and invasions of her privacy wherever she took her shapely, thin naked body. Because she took it EVERYWHERE now. That fact had made itself obvious when- she blushed hotly- Johnathan had tried to wrap her in his coat. A coat that was now worse for wear. Wear. She hated that word now. She couldn't ever wear anything more substantial than her dainty little hands. Or her hair, if it would ever grow past her slender shoulders.

She had to do this. So instead of paying attention to the world around her body, the air caressing her tummy, thighs, cleavage, and back- she thought back to one day ago, when everything had gone to pure, naked heck.


It was simple enough. Something strange was going on in Hawkins. No one believed it, but Barb was gone, and so was Will.

So she and Johnathan had- in retrospect- gotten a little reckless. He had the gun, she had the flashlight. And they had wandered those same woods currently in the wake of her adorable naked journey.

Eventually, at nightfall, they had found something. A strange, webby opening in a tree. She thought it might be some kind of animal, or strange creature. Pictures from alien sci-fi movies had come into her mind. What she found was potentially worse. And for whatever reason, instead of spelling her ghastly fate- it had spelled something humiliating instead.

Nancy had taken the lead, sticking her hand into the sticky looking membrane and wincing.....and then she was slowly pulled inside. Not in a forceful way, just like that. She felt compelled to continue, so she wiggled and pushed on her hands and knees. She didn't feel it at first, and she didn't realize until she was through to the other side.

Everything was cloaked in a blue, nightmarish light. There were- spores, or something in the air. At first she thought they would poison her. But she felt....unencumbered. For some reason, it was almost as if she could feel the grit- between her toes, underfoot. She felt something slide off of her shoulders, down her back- she assumed it was whatever gunk lined the other side of the tree- and then her mind seized. Other side?!

How could that be possible?

And then the girl had looked down to check herself, and screamed. All around her were slowly decomposing bits of fabric, leather, straps, buckles- and on her person was nothing at all. She slammed her arms over her apparently naked, round boobs. A hand dove between her legs to cover her bare womanhood. She could do nothing to shield her perky bum from Johnathan Freaking Byers. Except-

"Johnathan?!" She tried. Something inside her screamed. Whether it was the nature of the experience or the idea that somewhere behind her, Byers could look at her unclothed butt, she wasn't sure.

And then she repositioned the flashlight, and she saw it. She felt a cold sensation run up her bare back and more specifically, her spine.

There was something here with her that looked like a man. An emaciated man, as uncovered as she. And then she noticed the features were wholly unlike a man. The shape was right- two arms, two legs, a head- but it was blue-toned, leathery

It appeared to be scenting the ground. What WAS this place?!

Nancy stepped back, and broke a twig with her bare foot. Yelping, she covered her mouth. But it was too late.

Fear centered in her stomach as the creature stood upright as if lifted on an invisible string, and then

It turned around, and that wasn't a head at all. Not a human head. It was like

a flower

a terrible blooming bud of teeth and a tongue, and dripping saliva.

She screamed, and ran, a naked girl in peril in a strange, strange place.

It gave chase, and she didn't know how long she ran, listening to it's unearthly bellows, grunts, and calls.

The ground was not kind to her exposed feet, shins, or ankles. She was scratched a little, and she felt out of her depth. The air became colder and despite herself- having never exactly ran nude out in the forest at night- her nipples began to harden. She was no longer covering herself as the air ran past her form, touching places it had never touched before.

Her breasts bounced high on her chest and her buttocks wiggled behind her as she booked it, unrelenting in her panic. And then the noise had stopped and she had braced herself behind a tree.

She felt the bark against her back and shoulders. Sweat running down from her hair to bead on her chin and then down her neck, between her cleavage.

And then she had felt the same webby texture behind her bare heel, and she had stooped down quietly and thrown herself back through that itchy, awful gooey passage one more time, and this time she felt every little fibrous touch on her bare, body. When she reached a hand through to feel normal air, real air, Hawkin's air- a friendly arm had pulled her out.

And then gasped. She didn't care immediately that Johnathan Byers saw her boobs, or her butt, or her pussy. But it didn't take long. "EEEK! Oh my GOD! NO!" She was safe, but quite humiliated.

Byers gaped for a moment. The prettiest, most innocent but simultaneously fierce girl he knew was stark naked in his arms in the forest at midnight. He tried. "N-nancy, it's ok. But....your cl-clothes!"

He frowned. "Are y-you cold?"

She had buried her face in his chest, hot tears of embarrassment flooding over her. From the fear, from her state.

After a while he had tried to slip his jacket over his pretty naked companion, and they had learned the truth of the matter as it too decomposed into sludgy, frothy soup.

They sat there, the protective friend (with no shortage of budding romantic interest) and his now ever-naked female companion. She was slow to get up at first, then became more fiery as things went on. She became annoyed at him. "I bet you don't mind 'Miss Perfect' losing her clothes. Is that why you took me out here?"

He didn't say much to that. After a while, she had softened. "I-I'm sorry.....this is like a bad dream. I w-want to wake up, Johnathan! I want to wake up...."

She didn't wake up though. This was very real, as the leaves crunching underfoot could tell her. As his hand steadying her shoulder could when they were close. At first she didn't stray far, if not only to keep him from being able to see her rear end as she ventured further down the trail. But then she began to become quiet and introspective.

Before long, early morning light flooded the woods they were in, and Nancy's pale body had not even darkness to hide itself behind.


And that had been it. What had followed was the first of many embarrassments as she had walked in silence, shivering when she chose to move to the side and be naked outside of his overly helpful embrace. She had walked back home in the morning light, naked and barefoot as the day she was born. The police had come, questioned her as she clutched herself. Her mother had thrown a fit.

Her mother had insisted that she was acting up in some strange way young adults must.

And so, she had been told, that if she wanted to walk around in the nude, she was going to do the things she did at home just as she was, for the rest of the night.

She remembered sitting on a bench in the foyer, watching her nervous feet shuffle and tracing the shapes of her bare knees and lap and stomach as she waited for her nude appearance at the dinner table. It was beyond awful. How she got through dinner with her tits out is something she couldn't have answered if she tried.

In fact, she didn't really 'get through it'. She had eaten about half her plate before breaking down. The seat beneath her bottom, the cold hardwood under her feet. And the disapproving looks.

She had run up to her room, locking the door. She sat her perfect naked bottom on her soft bed and had whimpered and cursed to herself. She didn't know what else to do.

Someone had knocked on the door and tried to offer a heartfelt apology, she was sure. "GO AWAY." She had told them. She had to. She had already been seen like this enough for one day. Maybe for a lifetime.

Her lifetime of such a thing, was still just beginning.


Nancy returned to the present, and realized her dutiful walking feet had placed her at her destination. She was across the street from her very own Hawkin's High. She was going to spend her senior year in the buff. Naked. Exposed. She couldn't be a normal small-town girl ever again. Nancy took a deep breath.

Time to go, one foot after the other. And, rear end jiggling behind her, that's exactly what Naked Nancy- as she would soon be known- did next.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)