More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How does she react?

Snarky and Sarcastic

The blonde rolled her eyes, actively ignoring Josh as she moved towards the sink. "Girls need to used the washroom too doofus. We don't shit sunshine and rainbows, despite what pervs like you might believe."

Josh winced at the insult. He had a little bit of a reputation around the office of ogling the women and making snide comments about them. Probably justified, considering he just spent ten minutes making boobs jiggle via an app. Still, that didn't explain what Kelly was doing in the men's room.

He didn't need to voice his question - she answered it herself when she saw he wasn't biting to her taunt.

"I have every right to be here, same as you. This is the twenties to forties room, after all. And just because I'm a girl doesn't mean you have the right to harass me."

Damn, who pissed in her coffee this morning? He'd barely said anything this time around.

Still, her words confused him. So, this wasn't the men's room? Could his app have actually done something to change... well, reality?

He rushed passed Kelly, ignoring the girl entirely as she washed her hands. He made for the door, opening it with a push from his elbow. Looking at the back of it, he saw that the familiar man who symbolized that this was indeed the men's washroom had been replaced by large metallic engravings reading "20-40". Glancing about the hallway, he also saw that there was no longer only two washrooms; there were several.

"0-19, 40-59, 60-79, 80-99, 100+." He read them one by one as he scanned them, his eyes unbelieving.

Ducking back into the washroom, he took out his phone and glanced once again at the rule he'd changed. Suddenly, everything was clicking into place. This app changed things.

But how to confirm it? Scrolling through the list quickly, none of them jumped to his immediate attention. That's when he noticed he could make custom apps and add it to the pool. He typed quickly.

  • Girls enjoy it when men make crude compliments about their bodies.

The screen flashed as he heard a grunt behind him. Pocketing the phone, he turned to see Kelly standing next to him in the doorway, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Are you going to let me through? I have lots of work to finish this afternoon."

He blinked. "Yeah, sure." He stepped aside.

"By the way, have I told you you have incredible tits?" he asked as he held the door for her, letting the girl pass in front of him.

At that, her cold demeanor evaporated entirely and the girl blushed. Kelly actually blushed as he commented her tits. "Everyday, you perv." She mumbled as she moved passed him, heading back towards her desk. "But it's okay, I love your compliments!" she said, turning back at him with a smile.

As she passed one of the guys, he called out after her, having noticed who held the door for her as she left the washroom. "Hey sweet tits, is that pervert Josh bothering you again?"

"No!" she called back, strutting passed him, a skip in her step. The kind most people got when they receive a sincere compliment. "I actually like his attention!"

Josh stared as she turned the corner, shocked.

Amazing! The app works!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)