More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by taipan909 taipan909

What Should He Do?

Slowly Ease Her Into His Fantasies.

Snap!

His aunt gasped as her D cup boobs shrunk a cup size, but didn't act as if anything was out of the ordinary. In fact, her bra and clothes had shrunk too, as if she had never had anything but the perky C cups on her chest. She frowned at John's stare. "Is there something wrong, John?"

His head jerked up. "No, no, it's nothing."

She snorted as her breasts shrunk more and more, sinking back into her chest, smaller and smaller until her previously sizable chest was no more. He hid his grin and clicked again.

Her face slowly morphed from delicate, feminine features to the rugged and sharp features of a man. Her jaw squared as her hair shortened to a slicked-back undercut, a five o'clock shadow fading in to highlight the sharp, handsome angles of her - or rather his - jaw. "Don't you know it's wrong to stare at your uncle, son?"

John could feel himself grow hard beneath the table. He was gay, that was for sure, but there was nothing that aroused him like watching the feminine feature slowly give way to the handsome visage of a man. He stood up, showing off the tent in his pants to his newly transformed uncle. "I'm sorry, Uncle Jeremy, but I was wondering if you could help with this?"

How does Jeremy respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)