More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 73 by lamancha lamancha

So what will happen?

Sleeping arrangements.

If it is because of the sun, the booze, the weed or some combination of all of them everyone gets ready for bed pretty soon after all of that. Dawn and Lawan are the sloppiest of all of us and both crawl on top of the couch, their faces mashed against the cushions, legs and arms all sprawled over each other. Piya quietly throws a blanket over them and shushes us and the rest of us upstairs.

Yui grabs Aor's baby bags and follows them up to Piya's guest room before exiting and joining Piya and I in the master bedroom. She walks in right at the moment Piya is peeling her bikini bottoms off, bracing herself with a hand on my shoulder for balance as she isn't all that much better off than her now passed out younger sister on the couch downstairs.

"Oh, umm," Yui pauses before shutting the door behind her, "Piya are you getting changed, or..."

"Yui don't be so uptight, it's nothing either of you hasn't seen before," Piya says before standing straight up again, her black hair sticking across her face as she stands before both of us in her completely naked glory.

I turn to greet Yui, cupping her chin gently in my hand and leaning in, kissing her softly on her lips. I can feel her melting slightly, relaxing into my body before Piya steps closer to us both and tapping me on my shoulder.

"My turn," she announces, grabbing the back of my neck with both hands with none of the gentle caresses I had just offered her schoolteacher best friend and shoving her lips against mine, her tongue eagerly rolling into my mouth as I can taste the rum on her mouth. "You taste like pot!" Piya blurts out with a faint hiccup, "your turn Yui!"

With that Piya steps past me, her naked body swaying across me before grabbing Yui by the ass, pulling her naked body against Yui's skin-tight black suit covered petite frame and kissing her as deeply as she kissed me, if not more so.

Their brown skin grinding against each other as they kiss, ending with Piya biting and gently tugging at Yui's lower lip before asking me, "have you found Yui's spot yet?"

"No, I haven't," I confess before thinking about it. After I had a chance to think about I really can't think of any part of Yui's body that I would call her spot and with my answer I watch Piya slide her hand up Yui's inner thigh, flexing her hand and squeezing her Yui's inner left thigh.

I watch as Yui buckles slightly and moan out almost immediately, her hands gripping Piya's naked shoulders as she shakes and a look of absolute rapturous bliss cross her innocent and eager face.

Yui's nipples jut out through her swimsuit as she straightens up when Piya releases the pressure from Yui's spot. Sliding her hands up Yui's sides, her thumbs stroking Yui's nipples through the suit before pulling the straps down off her shoulders and kissing her again before leading us both to the bed.

Climbing under the covers with these two amazing women on either side of me, we alternate kissing each other and watching each other kiss for a little bit. Hands rolling over each other's bodies, occasionally hooking our hands on either my swimsuit or Yui's.

Piya cannot tolerate feeling her roving hands being caught and quickly grips my yellow and green speedo and yanking it off, throwing it dramatically against her door before announcing "that's better! now yours Yui"

Confronted with the prospect of where that might lead Yui pushes back away from me. I watch her swallow nervously before saying, "I don't know if I'm comfortable with going much farther than this tonight."

"Of course Yui," I say as I lay back, my cock rock hard underneath Piya's covers.

Looking over to Piya I see something switch in her, that drunken lusty look from a moment ago has disappeared and there is a nurturing look of concern on her gorgeous face, "Yui, baby we're not going to do anything you don't feel comfortable with." She leans over me and kisses her friends forehead, "let's just go to bed."

Piya kisses me and settles back onto her pillow, tucking her portion of the blankets underneath her arms.

Yui tries to apologize but Piya and I won't hear of it and a few moments later. We all talk for a few moments about how much fun the party was, I tell the girls how much I like their friends and they giggle, saying they thinking the like me too.

I tell them some of the things Aor had said to me and Yui groans, "gossipy bitch!"

Piya gasps at hearing Yui say that, "Yui, you never let us say that about her!"

"I'm going to kick her ass in training tomorrow, that'll show her! Nice and early," with that Yui reaches down underneath the blanket and wiggles, pulling her black swimsuit completely off. "This is too wet to sleep in," she announces as she drops the black fabric to the floor next to the bed, "FROM THE POOL!" Yui insists before either Piya or I could say anything.

We all have a subtle laugh before struggling to decompress from the sexual energy that we had just built up.

I'm not sure when I drifted off to sleep, or when either of the girls did either, but I woke up a few hours later with both Yui and Piya pressed tightly against my body, sound asleep. The whole king sized bed available and we're all pressed into a two-foot space, naked underneath the blankets.

My arms are asleep and stinging and I feel the need to move. I shift my weight and try to go back to sleep. A few moments later I can feel weight shifting from Piya's side of the bed. Looking over I can see her laying on her back with her eyes closed, one arm gripping the blanket and pulling it up to her neck, her other arm is underneath the blanket, moving the blanket up and down subtly. She is rubbing her pussy, trying to be quiet Piya exhales out of her nose.

Shifting to face her, I reach my hand over hers underneath the blanket, matching her movement, feeling her hot wet pussy lips slipping across my fingers as I match her movement. We go on and on and on until she brings both of her hands up to her pillow and lets me take complete control. Her breath becomes more and more shallow as she gets closer and closer to cumming as I rub her clit, gently stroking my thumb against it as my fingers roll up her slit. Her hands gripping onto the pillow and I watch her body flex and tense up.

The moment Piya is about to cum she, grabs the pillow and whips it over her face to stifle her moan.

"Piya stop cumming in bed, I'm trying to sleep." Piya and I both freeze as we hear Yui mumble.

A moment seems like an eternity while Piya and I wait to see if we got caught, but nothing else comes of it.

"She's always been a sleep talker," Piya explains to me as she pushes my hand away from her wet pussy.

"I've noticed," I respond as I lift my hand out from under the blanket.

"But we should stop. I know she really likes you," Piya says with a look of sadness.

"Piya, you know you can get what you want too. I see you," I say to her, "I see you looking out for everyone, but I want you to know you don't have to sacrifice what you want all the time."

"I just love them so much," Piya says back, turning onto her side to face me.

"Let me take you out." I start.

"I don't know."

"Those are my bunny slippers and you know it!" Yui burst out from over my shoulder before rolling over and stealing the blanket from Piya and I.

"Piya, none of us know how any of this will work out but I know that we aren't going to get the answer if we all don't go all out and see how we all really feel about each other. Let me take you out," I say again.

Piya thinks about it, looking away before looking back, "okay, but it better be fancy! for now, we have to sleep."

I smile at the idea and kiss Piya's forehead before pulling her in for a hug and offering my naked body for warmth as we drift off to sleep again.


"It is sooo BIG! I wouldn't even know what to do with it"

"I bet I do! You should touch it!"

"You touch it, Piya would be so mad, she would kill me!"

This is the half-whispered dialogue I woke up to. Afraid to open my eyes but very aware I'm naked with a massive morning erection. Trying to hold still until I finally hear Piya's voice, a stern half-growl/half-whisper, "Girls! Get the hell out of my room, let the man sleep. Breakfast is ready."

Ready for breakfast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)