More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 74 by lamancha lamancha

Ready for breakfast?

Where are my pants?

I waited with my eyes closed as I heard shuffling footsteps exiting Piya's room, unfortunately, the light pouring into the room and the noise from downstairs in the kitchen keep me from going back to sleep. Instead, I swung my feet around and off the bed, placing them on the floor and throwing my arms over my head and letting out a dramatic yawn as I stretched out.

Staggering towards the bedroom door and wrapping my hand around the doorknob is the moment where I notice how much my head hurts, it's also the moment I remember I am still completely naked. Looking down at my feet, seeing my previously rigid morning wood erection relaxing slightly, bobbing up and down with each step as I start combing over Piya's room looking for my clothes.

With all the excitement and drinks from yesterday's party, I don't remember where they are. I find my underwear underneath the bed but no sign of my pants or shirt. Checking the bathroom brings no luck either but I do find a bright pink linen robe hanging on the back of Piya's bathroom door. All I can do is shrug and accept the reality of my wardrobe.

Pulling on my boxer-briefs and the robe on my way down the stairs I cinch the belt around the effeminate robe that barely covers the fabric of my blue briefs. "Good morning," I call out as I stagger down the stairs.

As the kitchen becomes visible from the stairs, I can see the aftermath of yesterday's get together. Plastic cups crumpled, empty cans skewed about as I see Lawan and Dawn walking around with trash bags picking the rubbish up. Then I see her.

Piya, bathed in the light of her kitchen windows, holding Aor's baby in her arms as she chops up some fresh fruit and pours it into bowls. Cooing to the chubby-cheeked swaddled baby nestled into the crook of her arm. She looks so gorgeous and heavenly as she bounces the baby up and down, making faces and casually fawning over her friends baby.

At that moment I can picture Piya as a mother and allow myself to daydream about her, seeing a future that extends far past wanting her as she danced at the club, far beyond the frustrated fury I felt as she teased me and run me around after that night at the club.

The daydreaming is interrupted by a wolf whistle. When I look over to see the direction the noise came from I see Lawan bashfully burying her face into Dawn's shoulder, Dawn's massive chest being pressed up by Lawan trying to hide and suppress her giggle.

"Oh, feel free to use my robe," Piya says with a warm, teasing smile.

"Thanks, I couldn't find my pants," I answer sheepishly.

Piya shoots a look at Dawn and her younger sister, "I'm sure they'll show up, come have some breakfast."

Dawn, Lawan and I all come and join Piya and the baby at the table and I pour coffee for everyone. We eat in relative silence and nurture our hangovers.

"Where are Yui and Aor?" I ask as I pick at some of the pieces of fruit off my plate.

"They're doing their work out for the day, they should be back soon," Piya explains before turning her attention to the baby still in her arms and speaking directly to it as she feeds it from a bottle. "Mommy is going to hate Yui today, isn't she? Yes, she is! Yes, she is!"

"Aor might die," Lawan laughs at the idea of having to work out after last night. "I know I wouldn't want to run with this hangover."

"Lawan, how many hangovers have you had exactly?" Piya says, breaking eye contact with the baby in her arms. "Do I have to tell mom and dad?"

Lawan sarcastically laughs before stopping wiggling in her seat, stressing, "don't... besides you're the one who had the party." The two of them exchange faces and sticking their tongues at each other before returning back to their breakfasts.

"Do you really think I can get a job bartending at your club?" Dawn asks me.

"Yeah, if Holly and Jessica offered you a job they must really like you." I answer her, "why do you ask?"

"Oh... no reason." Dawn says.

"I typically work the door, so I don't get to see too much of the bartenders, it has to be something very special to get me away from the door," I answer, looking at Piya flirting with her. Reminding her of our dance in the middle of the floor, in the middle of my shift. The allusion clearly lands and I can see her face light up with an adoring smile. Wrapped up in the memory of our dance, Yui's photo, I don't really think anything of Dawn's questions about employment.

"Lawan, what are you going to be doing once you're done with school?" I ask as I call her back from whatever la-la land she is in. Piya tries to call her younger sister back too, "La-la!"

Lawan snaps out of it, trying to catch back up to the conversation, "Huh? Oh, when Piya gets out of her classes our parents are going to take us on a trip. It's going to be so much fun!"

"When is that?" I ask, trying to subtly gauge how much time I have to plan Piya's fancy date that I promised her last night

"Oh not for a couple months, Piya has to finish her term at university before we go. While I wait I'm going to be helping Yui out. She is going to be doing exercise videos online to try and start up a personal training business on top of teaching."

"She'll be great at that. You both will," I respond to the delight of the young La-la who seems to cherish the compliment.

With that the front door shoots open behind me, I hear Aor stomping in and cursing Yui, "You are such a bitch Yui, you're trying to kill me! I know what I'm going to do to get even with you, I'm going to tell your dad about A.F!"

Everyone looks back and see Aor, dripping in sweat, her tank top drenched especially underneath her breasts. Her hair clinging to her skin. Seeing us all at the table, starting by explaining, "I would never do that... Yui is trying to kill me! I'm dead!" and with that, she dramatically falls to the floor in the kitchen.

Yui right behind chides her friend, "stop being so dramatic, you'll live! That was only like ten kilometres." Stepping over Aor and grabbing a seat, "morning everyone!"

"Easy for you to say, you don't have to run with big boobs!" Aor says.

Dawn interjects, "I have big boobs. I'm on the Cross Country team."

"Shut up Dawn!" Aor fires back from the floor.

Yui turns to pep her friend up, "everyone thinks you look amazing, it's really working, you're doing a great job. Right everyone?"

Everyone at the table agrees and Aor slowly, agonizingly climbs into the vacant chair and taking the baby from Piya and asks how it went while Yui and Aor were working out.

"What are you wearing?" Yui blurts out as she really looks at me for the first time this morning.

"I can't find my pants." I answer, "so I borrowed Piya's robe."

Yui looks at the two girls, "I'm sure they'll show up."

Lawan has a sudden thought, and blurts out to me, "you should come with us on our trip!"

I look over to Piya for a cue, she subtly waves me off and I respond, "I don't know Lawan, it sounds like a really great family trip. I don't think I should impose."

"But Yui is coming!"

Yui responds, "I don't know if I can make it either."

Piya perks up at this statement with suspicion, "since when Yui?"

Aor is quick to intervene, "girl's I'm sure there is more than enough of your boy toy to go around."

Dawn and Lawan laugh and say in unison, "there definitely is!" which earns a stare from both Piya and Yui. I feel intensely aware that it was the two of them checking me out while I slept.

The rest of breakfast is pleasant and uneventful, we all lounge around and chat until I look up at the clock and see what the time is. "Oh, I have to get going! I have to get ready for next week." Leaning over and Kissing Piya on the lips in front of Yui. "Big plans this week! Thank you so much for having me over Piya."

"What big plans?" Yui asked, her own skin glistening with sweat from her work out with Aor.

I lean in and kiss her on the lips as I stand up from the table, tasting the salt of her sweat before Piya, "God Yui, you sound like Aor all of a sudden!"

Leaving the table I ask again, "Has anyone seen my pants?"

Dawn looks at Lawan, Lawan looks at Dawn before Piya gives them both a stern look. Lawan reaches behind a pillow, pulling a pair out sheepishly, "are these them?"

What big plans and surprises are in store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)