More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JohnTitor45 JohnTitor45

What's next?

Slavery

I awoke to find myself in a metal room. Those armoured guards came in. The person who appeared to be their leader was wearing armour similar to other soldiers had except he had a red cape and a metal skull like mask that looked like it was being wore under his helmet and both his pauldrons had a skull on them. His helmet has even looked more Roman looking with the red crest you'd see from a Praetorian helmet.

"The is finally awake," one of them muttered. "Strip his clothes off."

I screamed as one of the other two guards grabbed hold of me while the other ripped off my clothes.

Was I gonna be ?

"We're gonna put you to work."

A chain was attached round my neck and the guard captain pulled me out of my cell. I was taken to what looked like some kinda medical room where a metal collar was placed round my neck. The guard captain pressed the button on the collar and I got an electrical shock that made me fall to my knees.

"The collar works. All that's left is his first lesson in slavery."

I was led by the chain round my neck to another room with two sturdy metal whipping posts, boldly firmly to the floor. Shackled to one post by her wrists was a naked brown skinned girl with shoulder length brown dreadlocks tied back in a ponytail. Next to her was a thin pale skinned naked girl with shoulder length white hair. Peeking out from underneath her hair were pointed ears and a couple of small horns growing out of her head. Both girls looked no older than me. A guard in the room gripped the elf harshly by the wrists and began shackling them to the other whipping post. Both girls had their naked forms stretched upwards until they were on their tiptoes. My eyes widened when I saw the scars on their backs.

"The elf gladiatrix refused to kill an opponent and the brown skin lost to the elf."

"Guess, you'll have to wait your turn." the guard captain muttered.

The guard captain took off her helmet, revealing long dark blonde hair tied into a ponytail. Was she a girl? I couldn't quite tell. The visor had made her sound like a Darth Vader clone. She had four scars on her left cheek, three underneath her left eye, two on her right cheek and one over her right eye that looked like some kind of animal clawed her. Another woman came in. She was a slender tan skinned girl who had catlike ears that were slightly buried within her wild spiked brown hair and a dark brown cat tail. She bared her fangs at me. The blonde girl stood back and got down on one knee.

"Princess Jianhu." she spoke, her voice sounding more feminine.

I guess it was the helmet.

"Captain Hera, why do you interrupt the discipline of slaves." the catgirl asked.

"Forgive me, princess, we captured a new and I only intended to break him in. I did not know you already had slaves in need of discipline." Hera cowered.

"Maybe we should install another whipping post in here." Jianhu said.

Another slender tan skinned catgirl came in, this one sporting black hair that was slightly longer than Jianhu and wearing an armour more different from Hera and the other guards. It looked more Chinese than Roman. It was a red and black armour consisting of a cuirass and shoulder pads.

"Father has put me in charge of this sector." she said.

"You can't even control your own slaves, Misako," Jianhu retorted. "Hera can flog the elf and I will flog the brown skin."

"Yes, Princess Jianhu." said Hera, getting up.

Hera got behind the naked and bound elf and flipped her long white hair so that her back was completely exposed. Jianhu did the same with the other slavegirl's dreadlocks. With everything prepared, both of them got their whips ready to give their slaves and whipping of their young lives. I realised that the whips were cat o nine tails that had little metal tips at the end. I knew the leather of a bullwhip alone could tear off a person's skin. Hera landed a stroke across the elf's back. Jianhu lashed horizontally across the centre of the human girl's back, raising livid weal between her shoulder blades to her bum. The darker skinned roared her agony at the blow.

"One." Misako spoke.

The naked elf barely had enough time to get hold of the chains to steady herself as Hera swung the whip again. SHHRACK!

"Aahhh!!" she screamed out as the second stroke was landed. Red stripes decorated her backs.

"Two."

The elf turned her head, tears on her cheeks. Mercilessly, Hera lashed her again. SHHRRCK!

"Fuck!" the elf yelled as the whip struck from her left shoulder to her right hip and her body winced.

"Three."

SWWACK! She shrieked as she was lashed a fourth time, the whip now landing from right to left.

“Ahh, it hurts!” the elf shuttered for a moment.

"Four."

"Nooo!"

SHHRACK!

“Arrgh!!”

The intense pain caused the elf to instinctively pull on the chains to vainly try and break free.

"I wonder how many more she can take before breaking." Jianhu said.

"Don't kill her her." Misako said.

The elf was barely able to endure the next six lashes that crisscrossed her back. Though she didn't shed a tear or beg, each stroke brought a yell, swear or groin from the dreadlocks girl as her body was to violently dance to the rantingly of her chains caused by Jianhu's whip.

With the tenth lash, the elf slumped forward, covered in sweat, large red welts on her back, as she gasped for breath. Six more lashes and the human 's bum flesh jiggled alluringly. Her cries had deepened to growls of anguish while Jianhu beat her back. She shrieked once more. The screams echoed uncomfortably from the effects of the appallingly brutal flogging. The brown skinned girl's muscles bunched and twisted in a vain effort to avoid the fifteen blows Jianhu followed up with, raising cruel red welts that would torment her for days. The slaves both pissed themselves. By this point, the human girl had dissolved into total hysterics, incoherent wails and moans that all came from her mouth. Her whole body shook as she screamed herself hoarse.

"The elf is starting to pass out," Hera said. "Use the salts."

A servant placed salts beneath the elf's nose and the effect was immediate and electric. Her body jerked rigid.

"Do the same with the brown skin." Jianhu said.

The human instantly jerked back to life, the moan that escaped her lips sounded barely human while Jianhu prepared for the next blow.

"You're going to cause serious injury if you continue." Misako warned.

The slaves both slumped, exhausted, their shoulders heaving with silent sobs. Jianhu surveyed the work.

"You whipped her good." Jianhu complemented Hera.

"Thank you, Princess Jianhu." Hera said.

"It's the boys turn."

Guards set about releasing the girl slaves from their bondage. The slaves had no strength left as they were unshackled, their arms falling limp and lifeless to their sides.

"Please, no more," the elf whispered, looking up at Hera, tears flowing once more. "I'll be a good girl, I swear."

The guards seduced me to one of the whipping posts.

"It's time for your first lesson in slavery," Hera said. "The whip."

I turned my head to see Jianhu hand the whip to Misako.

"It's your turn now." she said.

"No, please." I whipped.

I closed my eyes and braced myself as best I could. Misako landed the whip hard, right across my back.

I groaned in pain but stayed quiet. I guessed that a red stripe was already forming. After a few moments to allow the burning sensation to set in, which it very much did, the whip hit with a loud slap onto the stripe left by the first lash and I couldn't help but groan louder. CRACK!! The tiny metal ends smacked into my bare back, eliciting the first of many screams from me. The scream was long and painful. Because of the pain, tears streamed down my face. CRACK!! The third crack was milliseconds later. I cried out.

"No, please..." I whimpered.

My back felt like it was on fire. CRACK!! CRACK!! The whip struck my lower back, making me screech in pain. Jianhu laughed. I yelped as she whipped men again and again. I heard Jianhu and Hera laugh.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! I screamed eight more times as I felt the whip slice across my back. I arched my back, trying to escape from Misako's lash. I sobbed as the lashing continued. I was squirming, trying to escape the flogging but my position leaves me helpless and open to punishment, utterly unable to escape.

"Please! I'll be good! I'll do what you want! Please!" I begged, writhing in my bonds.

One lash bit my lower back, the metal tips drawing blood. Every lash hit me hard and fast, every metal tip slicing into my flesh. Every lash hit me in about six seconds and then the whole process began again. I shook my head violently. By this time, almost every lash drew blood. I held onto the post and stayed upright somehow as she whipped my back. I threw my head back, giving Misako a look with pleading eyes. She shed tears as she gave a hit to my back. She gave three very hard hits across my back. I thought my back had no skin left. I could no longer scream. Instead, I painfully moaned. I hung my head. I could not think of anything else but the pain. Misako stopped whipping and I was unshackled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)