More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JohnTitor45 JohnTitor45

What's next?

Recovery

I woke up on a table. Misako's face was tender and sweet.

"Drink this." she said.

I sipped some water before passing out again.

I spent the next two days slowly recovering from my "first lesson in slavery".

The scars hurt but healed. It was the same with both the girls that had been whipped. Misako would treat our wounds by applying a salt water soaked rag. It was painful but at least we wouldn't be infected. I was the first to recover. While Misako was treated the human, I grabbed a rag and applied it to the elf's back.

"You know what you're doing?" Misako questioned.

"I had a sister. My mom would punish her with a whip, not a cat, but it was still painful, and I was the one who had to treat her wounds. Eventually, she died, my mom got arrested and I was bounced round foster homes. What are your slaves called?"

"My name is Julene." the girl who looked Latina said. "The elf is called Alfhild."

After we're fully recovered, we were taken a large holding pen. Julene guided me to naked green skinned well built lizard man.

"This is Gatar." Julene said.

Gatar gave some hand signals I couldn't understand.

"He's a mute." Alfhild explained.

The next day, I was woken from my cell.

"Hippolyt wants to see you, ." Hera said.

I didn't ask who Hippolyt was. I was led to a room where a woman wearing a red mask was stood. She had dark grey skin, long sleek black hair that flowed behind her back and fingers that were not too dissimilar to claws.

"So you're the new ." she said.

"So why are we having a formal gathering?" I asked. "You wouldn't think a would be that important."

"I just want you to know that there is a way for you to rise up the ranks."

"Like a super ?"

"You may earn your freedom and join the ranks of our army by competing in fights to the in the Arena."

"So I'd need to train myself up to be able to survive against these gladiators."

"I'll let you know when the Arena opens."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)