More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

Skip to school

The pursuing morning chases you out the door as you head off to another long and exhausting day of school offering nothing but mindless worksheets, bullies, and stress. The morning went alright at home you took a hot shower cleaning off every inch of you leaving a faint sweet mango smell from your shampoo and body wash, you got dressed in your normal everyday attire that being a plain red T-shirt and some light grey jeans that held onto your waist and legs comfortably at the same time showing off your oddly curvaceous bubble butt. Your mother made crispy bacon along with some fluffy scrambled eggs for you and your sisters you all sat down to eat at the dinning table before heading on your separate ways. The food was scrumptious and you had a nice meal and chat with your mother and Zoe even with Jessica next to you trying to ruin your meal by pinching your thighs and spitting on your food when no one was looking, I guess your just used to it as you tried your best to ignore her and enjoy the meal.

The morning just started and was seeming to be a good day, you looked good today and felt good, ready to take on another humdrum day of school you think to yourself as you get on the bus headed to school. Disembarking the bus you take in a deep breath and prepare mentally for another day of school before heading off to class.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)