More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

Gym

Your first class today is gym, you put on your gym outfit along with the rest of the kids in your class a small grey tank top and extremely tight and short red gym shorts that show off the girls bulges and your bubble butt. It's definitely not one of your favorite classes due to you not being into exercise all to much, and the teacher Ms. Blitz being very pushy to get the most sweat out of the class as possible. Ms. Blitz is quite muscular and stands at 6ft 6, she wears skin tight black gym shorts paired with a rather skimpy white tank top that shows off her well defined abs though it seems more like a sports bra barley containing her giant tits, she has short golden hair accompanied by her tanned olive skin, her big pink luscious lips and bright blue eyes stand out from her darker skin. Meeting with the class for attendance the teacher calls everyone to the field outside.

_"Marcus wait, I need to talk to you, can you meet me in my office real quick? Don't worry your not missing anything important I assigned Kiana to lead the class they will just be doing stretches along with 3 mile run." ___

"Ummm yeah, sure is there a problem Ms. Blitz?" you say nervously, worried she has noticed you haven't been keeping up with the others.__

"Wonderful! Don't worry your not in trouble just follow me." Ms. Blitz hits you on the back in a friendly way but due to her large muscles and your rather skinny frame it stings and you jump a little.

The rest of the students are already gone and out at the field as you are following Ms. Blitz to her office she is humming some pop song lightly and you watch from behind her wide hips swing side to side her ass pops in these shorts she is wearing you can tell this is an ass that was not just given to her it was worked on and toned to perfection. Following the tall muscular amazon woman to her office lost in her ass and thought as to what she would want from you, you'd always been rather quiet and not caused any problems. You arrive and she opens the door and lets you in first before she comes in shuts the door and sits down on her desk.

"Okay well you are probably wondering why I called you hear Marcus, it's because well I do have a problem multiple problems in fact and I need your help with them."

"Me? Why me? What problems?" confused as to what she could mean

"All the girls athlete teams have a huge problem, they can't focus on practice being so backed up all the time, do you know what I'm saying? They have no time for boyfriends to relieve them of their loads, that's where you come in. Everyday before practice starts you will service the girls and help them with their heavy balls, you will satisfy them so they can practice on becoming the best athlete they can be, it's a very important job and you will be a vital member of the this schools athletic department. You will also be dismissed of gym class and you will get credit for this, as long as you show up everyday and do a fine job assuring the girls a clear mind."

"wai........" she cuts you off

"Or I also have another problem you would be perfect for, seeing your small frame and your cute bubbly ass everyday has really got my attention I would like you to be my personal cum dump, the same benefits apply to this you won't have to go to gym class just show up in my office everyday after school and during your first period. You should feel lucky that I'm giving you a choice here, hell I'm even feeling so generous today that ill let you go back to class under one condition, but I wont tell you what it is until you give me an answer. So what will it be?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)