More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

Theater

After a begrudgingly long morning of Math and English class you were happy to take some time and relax in Theater. Although you weren't much for acting and it was embarrassing most of the time it was a class you could slack off in and not really have to do anything, mostly you would just go on your phone or talk with some of your friends in that class. There was only one other boy in your Theater class though, it was normal for there to only be a few boys in each class but for some reason no other boy except you and Tommy Torehouse took Theater in the whole school. You didn't really talk to Tommy he was mainly interested in mingling with all girls in the class and not just chatting as friends, most girls in the school started to call him Tommy Whorehouse, he was known to fuck just about any girl that wanted to fuck him in any place, you heard that he even liked to hang out in the bathrooms and please any cock that came through one of the many glory holes. You liked girls and all but you certainly weren't just going to offer yourself up to every girl in school like Tommy Whorehouse, you stayed away from him to avoid any trouble he might bring along.

The bell rang meaning class has now started, all the students ran to their seats set up in front of the stage and sat down quietly stopping any conversations they had going at the time. Your teacher Ms. Garcia came walking tall through the door wearing a red sun dress with flowers and suns all over it revealing her big firm breast thick thighs, she had olive skin and short black hair, she must have only been around 23 or so she was a new teacher still full of life and was incredibly passionate for Theater. Although she was relaxed and cool with her students she commanded respect and would not tolerate with any foolish behavior and disobedience, everyone in the class sat quietly in their chairs watching Ms. Garcia strut to her desk in the front.

"Good afternoon everyone! Today I thought we would try something fun instead of having you all sit around like you have been all week." Ms. Garcia annouces as she sits her round ass on her chair

A girl in the front raises her hand before Ms. Garcia allows her to speak "Will we be doing any rehearsing for the play this fall? I'd really like to practice a few scenes with Marcus." She looks back and winks at you

The lot of the girls giggle and look back at you blushing near the back of the room, "Yeah I'd like to practice with Marcus too." you hear a few of them giggle

"Alright, Alright, enough girls, but to answer your question Veronica yes we will be finally practicing for the play this fall, as you all know we will be doing one of my favorite plays Lost Boy in Town. Now girls seeing as there are only two boys in class and only 1 boy as the male lead in this play who do you think we should give the honor to."

"Marcus! Marcus! We want Marcus!" Some of the girls shout

"No we want Tommy! Tommy!" the lot of the other girls shout back the two cheers clashing in the air above

"It seems as if we are divided. Marcus! Tommy! To the front of the class now I will decide." Ms. Garcia calls out

Just as you are getting up though Tommy raises his hand

"Yes Tommy, what would you like to say about this, perhaps why I should pick you over Marcus?" The teacher responds curious

"Well I was thinking I normally am the lead every play I was thinking we should let Marcus have a shot for once, plus I think I would have a lot of fun behind the scenes working with the girls." he responds smirking

"That's very nice of you Tommy, yes I think we will let Marcus take the role, some change up might be nice and I think Marcus has a lot of potential that he hasn't been able to show since he has been quietly in the back. Okay Marcus it's settled then you will be our lead for this play, I'm sure you have a lot to show us."

"Damn him!" you think to yourself "Tommy probably wants to just go behind the scenes to suck dick and get fucked by all the girls that dumb whore." Instead of saying that you grit your teeth put on a nervous smile not wanting to argue with Ms. Garcia and say "I'd love to Ms. Garcia, thank you."

"Okay we will begin rehearsing tomorrow, for now I want everyone to pick a partner and get to know your class mates a bit better we are going to all be working hard together on this and I want everyone to be on good terms and not ruin this play, find a partner you don't talk to normally and talk with each other get to know them. You are all free to go and chose your partners now. Wait Marcus except you I will chose your partner." Ms. Garcia proclaims

The students all run about and find their partners quickly, Tommy quickly gets picked by one of the two girls in the class that hasn't fucked him yet. Everyone else forms into their couples and begins talking.

"Okay Marcus I will let you pick from one of these three girls to work with they are the girls I had in mind to be the female lead along side you. Okay girls could you introduce yourselves to Marcus.

The first one walks forward to you, the first thing is you notice how she is about a head taller than you. She is wearing a a pair of black jeans with tears all throughout them revealing her pale skin accompanied by a black crop top with a red skull and slash marks going through the middle you can see a large set of breast jutting forward underneath, looking down you notice her black leather boots. Her face looks resentful but oddly enough it's very erotic, her eyes are a light blue that goes great with her blonde hair tied in a long pony tail going down to the middle of her back. She looks like a typical bad girl, someone that would get you into a lot of trouble you think to yourself.

"Hey hot stuff, I'm Taylor" She simply says with a small hint of a smirk before blowing a large bubble of her chewing gum popping it in your face

"Uh, hi nice to meet you." Is all you can say as you are weighed down by her intimidating presence but before you know it she has already walked back to her seat and sat down

"Sorry about that Marcus, Taylor doesn't really play well with others, she's bit of a loner. Okay next here is Iris, she's super shy when she isn't on stage so I'll introduce her." Ms Garcia says trying to get of of the awkward silence

Iris stands still holding her hands together as shaking back and fourth as she looks towards the ground, she is actually a little shorter than you a big difference from Taylor. She is wearing a thick blue sweater hiding whatever her body has to offer but she looks be be pretty thin from what you can see, below that she has a pair of grey sweatpants, overall it's hard to get a good image of what she looks like underneath all that baggy clothing. Looking up at her face you see she is wearing glasses and has long brunette hair going down to her waste.

"Nice to meet you." you say to her kindly trying not to scare her, but it's to much for her and she blushes and covers her face with her sleeves before running back to her desk in a hurry.

"Well, they are both.....interesting, but where is the other girl you said their were three to pick from right?" you ask Ms. Garcia who is sitting down at her desk

"You're looking at her." She giggles

"What? You, but aren't you a little too old to be in a high school play?" you reply shocked and to sudden

Ms. Garcia looks at you with disdain clearly not happy with that comment on her age, "Well no I'm not to old to act, and while yes it is a bit strange for a teacher to be in the play I mean look what I am working with here I just have to step in and save this production if you don't think you are compatible with the other two girls. So what will it be? Taylor, Iris, or me?" She asks

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)