More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

English

English was your first class of the day with Ms. Turner, she is white woman, 6ft 2, in her early 30's, enormous breast, hourglass figure, and wears her long blonde hair down going to her nice round ass. The class itself isn't to awful normally you get by pretty easy and don't have an issue with anything and if you do luckily you have your best friend Emily in your class to help you. Emily takes care of herself and has a nice well toned body complimented by her tan skin, Double D breast, and blonde hair normally tied in pigtails. Emily has been your best friend since you were kids, growing up together on the same street, and going to the same elementary and middle school. She was sweet, funny and liked everything you liked throughout the years you knew each other you were closer than her to anyone you had ever been but you guys had never been anything more than friends, for some reason though lately she has been wanting to hang out a lot more and has been much more touchy than usual but it didn't really feel weird considering how close you two had been your whole lives. Just walking into class before the first bell rings you and Emily sit down next to each other near the back.

"Oh hey Marcus, I wanted to ask you something." Emily says as you two sit down

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you are doing anything today? Cause I really wanted you to come over to my house after school."

"Naw I don't got anything going on so sure I'll come over."

Emily giggles and her legs shake with joy as you say that, shes acting kinda strange you think to yourself. As you try and grasp at why Emily is acting so weird today Ms. Turner walks by handing out tests scores from last week, she hands you your own and see you didn't do to hot, a D+. "Wow Marcus you did really bad this time." Emily says to you showboating to you that she got a perfect score. "Maybe I can help you study after school, you know you don't want your mom to find out that your doing this bad." Emily says putting her hand on yours. "Yeah well maybe but I'm going to talk to Ms. Turner first, thanks though." you reply as you walk up to Ms. Turner's desk.

"Good Morning Ms. Turner, ummmm I was wondering if there was anything I could do to improve my test score" you ask her nervously hoping she will not scold you for your bad grades.

"Oh why of course Marcus I'm here to help, why don't you come by my class after school and I'm sure we can find extra credit for you to do." She urged giving you a warm smile.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)