More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gingy0726 Gingy0726

What's next?

Creative Writing

Your first class is Creative Writing, not particularly one of your favorites, but you are fairly good at it. When you walk into class, you are immediately greeted by your best friend, Sarah.

"Hey, Marcus, what's up?" she asked excitedly despite it being 7:30 in the morning on a Monday. She brought you in for a big hug and squeezed you so hard you thought she might break your back. She is a tall, about 6'5" to 6'6", 19 year old girl with smaller breasts (around B cups) and butt, but with a nice shape to both.

"Not much, how was your weekend?" you reply while being crushed by her arms and her stomach.

"Oh, it was great, thanks for asking! This boy asked me out, which really boosted some confidence about myself, but I told him 'no' because there's someone else I like." she said while looking kind of nervous at you.

"Are you okay?" you ask slightly confused.

"Y-yeah, just fine," she replies looking a little more saddened somehow, but you just decide to shrug it off.

You sit down next to her as Mrs. Henderson begins the class. Throughout the class, for some reason, you can feel eyes staring at you from somewhere. This feeling causes you to nonchalantly glance around the classroom until you catch Sarah quickly look away. She was acting much more strange than you have ever seen her act. Typically she is very outgoing and kind, but today she seemed shy and nervous for the most part.

Once class was over, finally, to you it felt like years sitting in there, Sarah walked up to you and stated "Marcus, I can't hold it back anymore, I have to say it, I have always loved you! Ever since I first saw you at this school! I wanted to get to know you, I wanted to take care of you, I wanted to keep you safe, I wanted to love you! I know it has been a while, but w-will you go out with me?"

This was so sudden to you. But even though it was, everything sort of fell together. She clinged on to you and whenever she got the chance she would touch you. Now that she said it, you realize that you did feel something hard against your stomach when she hugged you. That's when you switched to thinking about dating her and the answer was and easy "yes." She is such a nice person and has a pretty face as well as body. You know she would protect you and always keep you safe from other girls. After thinking for around thirty seconds you say "Yes, of course I will!"

She jumped in glee and picked you up. "He's my boyfriend!" she shouted, though there was no one around. She began carrying you around like a bride, it was great, you always wanted to feel special from someone else, and you certainly did now. Looking into her eyes as she held you up with her strength immediately made you love her. She looked back at you and her expression changed from happiness to something more ominous.

"What's go-" you are cut off when she puts her lips on yours and goes in for a deep kiss. She pushes her tongue inside your mouth and dominates you with it. After setting you down, without breaking the kiss, she pushes you against a wall and begins fighting your tongue with hers. You can feel her cock growing steadily against your stomach. Suddenly she pulls her tongue out of your mouth and desperately tries to pull her pants off.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hold back, is it okay? Please, the last thing I want to do is hurt you in any way." she said while breathing heavily. She is too nice. Most girlfriends would just start fucking their boyfriends, as there is no rule against non-consesual sex as long as they are in a relationship.

You reply with a "Yes" and she answers "Oh, thank you! I love you so much! I promise I'll be gentle!" That's when she pulled her pants and underwear off and revealed her monster!

The rest of her body did not represent her cock! It was HUGE! About a yard long, 7 inches wide, and dripping pints of precum! You were beginning to have second thoughts as she takes off your shorts and underwear.

Still pinned against the wall by her, she says "Oh, finally! I've wanted to do this for so long! I know my cock is huge, but I've been told I am surprisingly gentle, so please bear with it."

She lines her cock up with your butthole and begins pressing in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)