More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

History

You are in your history class, your teachers name is Mrs. Smith she was about as boring as it gets speaking with a very monotone voice that could put anyone to sleep, not showing much enthusiasm for anything she really did. She was in her early 40s with long brown hair tied in a bun, the clothes she wore also did not show much of anything, she normally wore very boring and casual stuff to school like today she was in a blue t shirt with no visual cleavage and a black jacket opened in the front with dark jeans tightly wrapped around her legs, she was in alright shape a little more curvy than some women but in all the right places, beneath her shirt she had enormous f cup breast that most of the boys found themselves lost in when in the middle of one of her long boring lectures. Most of the time she would just sit at her desk and grade papers telling the students to do book work for the day, however sometimes like today she would get up and speak in front of the class about this units new topic making most people fall asleep, wander off day dreaming, or just ignore her and go on their phones.

Class was almost over and she had just got done with her lecture of this weeks new unit "The Great male war II" most people found it boring and didn't show any interest in something that happened nearly 100 years ago.

Mrs. Smith tells the students to start packing up and grab their homework for the day at the back as she walks back to her desk to sit down. Students lazily walk to the back looking dead in their eyes ready to move on with their day grab their homework and pack up their bags waiting for the bell to ring any second, however just as you go to grab your homework Mrs. Smith calls for you.

"Marcus" she calls for you

You get up out of your desk and walk to her, the bell rings and students begin to burst out the room eager to take a break before the next class and meet up with their friends.

"Yes?......did you want something from me?" you say seeming confused as to why she would call you and so close to the bell

"Marcus i'm going to be honest with you, i've had my eye on you for quite some time and i'm going to give you an offer, I fail you or you do what I tell you to do, do we got a deal? As a bonus ill even allow you to pass this class with an A maybe even an A+ regardless if you do the school work or not." she tells you like it's just a normal and boring thing she has to say not allowing any emotion to be displayed

Shocked and confused you are kind of lost for words on what to say, you already did pretty good in her class and she never seemed to look at you or really any boy in that manner, or at least show any hints of sexual attraction, hell even any signs of any emotions.

"this this this.......isn't fair I do goo--" you are cut off

"listen Marcus I'm not going to argue with you, I like you and that's all their is to it so you can either accept this or you get failed no exceptions, now what i want you to do is....."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)