More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bookman333 bookman333

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Sister Jean gets the phone instead, changes men and women

Jean West was one of those bloggers that gets paid to review new products. She was expecting a new phone, so when the phone came she thought it was for her.

A few moments past before she noticed the Change the Rules app. She thought it was maybe a voting thing for a new game or some thing.

She hits men and women are equal, she taps add word. She types men and women are physically equal. Do you want to make this change? She tapes yes. Change now or make more changes first? More changes, sure.

She sees taboo relations and tapes and sees sibling relations. The rule siblings breeding have a high chance of bad mutation. She changes it to siblings breeding have a high chance of random comic book mutation. She adds new rule siblings are first romantic love and each have a kid by each other the end of high school.

She finds national culture, she changes to sexy girly. Make changes pops up, she tapes make changes.

Her shoulders grow wider and she grows a dick and balls in front of her pussy. Her skirt shortens a scoop appears in her shirt.

I all most forgot my sports show. I click on my spots app as the show starts. "Welcome to the National Cheerleading League, It is the Franvile Flippers vs the Candicedale Cartwheels" the announcers say.

Jean hears the cry of her daughter, who she picks up and puts on her right breast as she sits down. Jean and Josh are Nineteen year old twins.

What does she change next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)