More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

Who has it and how does it manifest?

Sister? and as a curious monocle

Idly, I ran my fingers combing through my long dark curtain. The thin strands slid across my small shoulder reaching nearly to the swell of my hips. I twisted, taking in my small, white top, the shorts that left plenty of creamy white skin bare below. The bust that swelled just enough so that you would know that it’s there.

I took a moment to look over my earlier handiwork, the reflection of my painstaking application of makeup.

I sighed.

It was all too… normal.

Maybe it was vain of me to worry over something as ethereal as the way I looked…

I spent another thirty minutes trying on other pieces of this and that despite the fact I’d probably be in a coat most of the day. With the onset of winter and the fact that I still walked to work, I’d probably be shivering a good portion of the day.

There was a knock at my door.

“Hm? What is it?” I said.

I moved to open the door, noticing that I had no time left to worry over my clothing for the day. Somehow I’d ended up in a simple pair of jeans and a dark shirt as I became less and less confident in the sets I’d picked out.

On the other side of the door my little bro- ...Sister stood. The girl stood just a few inches shorter than me, cute blonde ponytails on her head and a revealing, trendy set of clothes showing off a figure that was more cute than anything.

I smiled warmly at her.

“What’s up small stuff?”

Only a couple years younger, the girl was still in school while I’d moved onto “the workforce”. Despite my lack of progress in getting anything better than a job at the convenience store down the road this girl treated me like the greatest thing since baked bread. Not that I didn’t think the world of her as well. So I was happy to see her even though I would probably need to rush if I didn't want to be late.

She looked distracted however, a monocle in her hand, she held the small thing off to the side of her eye and now looked down at her own cute chest where her small bumps sat just slightly smaller than my own.

“I can’t believe that actually worked!”

She turned her face up to look at me, the widest and cutest grin on her cheeks.

“O...Kaay…?” I said, a small smirk rising while I shuffled off to get my coat and wallet. Still, I watched the girl out of the corner of my eye, trying to see what she could possibly be so excited by. I’d never seen her so enthused with her own petite body, she couldn’t seem to pull her eyes away. She shifted her hips this way and that, watching every curve and swell of her body shift with her.

She went for so long without speaking, just observing herself with an expression of pure elation that I was back, leaning against the doorframe and ready to go to work before she’d finished. Instead I stood over my younger sister with a slight smirk on my face as I waited for her to wake up from whatever this was.

Seriously, she comes up to my door, obviously excited by something, and then proceeds to completely ignore me while standing in my way? I smiled, finding the antics totally endearing.

“May… I do love to watch you watch yourself but I kind of have to head off eventually.”

She looked up at the words, but with a look as if questioning what they meant.

“I mean I’m totally OK with something besides helping old creeps buy their cigs but if I get fired from this job then I have to look for work while dealing with being jobless.” I said in a purely amused tone.

My sister mouthed what looked like “May” as if she was testing the word out.

OK… that was a little weird.

She darted a look at the piece of glass in between her fingers, an old looking single ocular device.

“Can I try something before you go?” she asked, her voice sounding both excited and a bit timid at the same time. For some reason the way that she looked, the way she spoke, It put me on edge as if there was danger just around the corner. But this was my sister, May, the most loving, creative and fun person that I currently had in my life.

Being a couple of minutes late probably wouldn’t be too bad...

I sighed with a grin. “Sure.”

She hopped in place before rushing up to give me her best bear hug (more like a raccoon with her size).

She stepped back, raising the monocle to her eye, looking at me with a twinkle in her eye and the telltale pink of a blush arising on her small cheeks.

I frowned.

Was she getting… horny?

What are you doing not-so-step-sis?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)