More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What's next?

Shoulder test gone wrong

It wasn't like Miles Morales was a bad-looking guy, Indeed, Gwen thought he looked kinda cute. Plus he was funny in a way that she did not quite expect to see in a guy who went to school dressed in a suit.

But she decided a long time ago that she was not going to go out of her way to make any new friends in this universe -- and she certainly was not looking for a boyfriend.

Miles, unfortunately, seemed to have other ideas.

Why else would he suddenly break off in the middle of a conversation with her to put his hand on her shoulder and say "Hey!"? And why was he nervously looking into her eyes as if he had never seen her before?

Gwen suspected that Miles was only doing this because somebody had put him up to it but it still made her feel uncomfortable. And to be fair, Miles seemed kinda awkward too. And what was up with his voice? Going from bass to soprano and then back again?

"You can take your hand off my shoulder now, Miles," said Gwen.

"What?" said Miles.

"Your hand," said Gwen. "Off my shoulder. Now."

"Oh," said Miles.

He seemed to be moving his hand but for some reason, it wasn't going anywhere. Okay, it was moving, but it seemed to be stuck on her blouse for some reason.

Good thing Miles did not put that hand on my hair, Gwen thought.

"Stop tugging on my blouse and just take your hand away," said Gwen.

"I'm trying," said Miles. "It seems to be stuck."

"It seems to be stuck?" asked Gwen.

"Just a minute," said Miles. "I think I almost got it."

Then suddenly there was a ripping sound and Miles seemed to have a whole lot of white and black fabric on his hand.

On the plus side, Miles' hand was no longer on Gwen's shoulder.

On the minus side...

Gwen Stacy looked down and realized that her entire blouse had been torn off and that it was only her white bra that kept her breasts from being fully visible to everyone in the school hallway.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)