More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

How does Sam React?

She wakes up

"Sam wake up," you say shaking her body, you mean your body, no his body, everything was so confusing. Sam come right awake a shocked look on her face. "Oh my god what is going on," Sam said rubbing his eyes and looking around. "Sam I think we swapped bodies or something," I said trying to stay calm. "Holy shit babe I didn't think it would work," Sam said looking stunned. "Didn't think what would work, what the hell are you talking about?" I said suddenly snapping. "I went to sleep wishing I could try out your body," Sam said looking dazed. "Well wish it BACK," I said feeling tears welling up trying not to even look at myself. "Okay okay jeez," Sam said and then he closed his eyes and focused.

I blinked and I was sitting on the bed and Sam was standing in front of me. "Wow it worked, you try," Sam said excitedly. I closed my eyes and tried to focus as Sam had but when I opened them again I didn't see any change. "I can't, I think it is just you," I said and Sam looked thoughtful. Blinking again I was back in Sam's body and then I blinked again and I was back in my own causing my head to spin at the different viewpoints "Wow slow down" I said unsteadily.

Sam had a massive smile on her face as she climbed into my lap pressing her massive breasts into my chests "Hey babe do you love me" She said staring into my eyes with her puppy dog face on. "Of course I do," I said with a sigh wrapping my arms around her. "Then let's swap for a day. It's the weekend and" She said leaning close "I promise I'll go slow" she finished in a whisper.

What do you say

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)